What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-3 SSM (2750 km)

There was a time till mid nineties when a black, white or any color American / British could walk on the streets in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad or Gujrwala's food district and enjoy Chicken Tikkas and Kebabs. Today.....the word "foreigner" might get you in trouble in areas outside of major cities. Hopefully, this will all change in a year once the military finishes up the terrorist mess that Pakistan's "Arab brothers" created for her!!

Unlikely to happen in any timeframe less than 30 years.

I agree. I know plenty of educated Pakistanis who really want their country to go forward. They want to recognize Israel and they hate the fact that their "Arab brothers" who've helped create this anti-Israel sentiment in Pakistan, are in bed with the Israelis on pretty much all issues. Heck, many even don't want wars with India and they just want Pakistan to become a modern, educated, tolerant and peaceful. Time to turn the economy around and grow Pakistan.

Sadly enough.....the sentiment you are talking about......was sponsored 90% by the KSA!!!! The worst use of petro-oil dollars that created so much violence across many places, including Pakistan, that this poor country is still paying a price today!!
There was a time till mid nineties when a black, white or any color American / British could walk on the streets in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad or Gujrwala's food district and enjoy Chicken Tikkas and Kebabs. Today.....the word "foreigner" might get you in trouble in areas outside of major cities. Hopefully, this will all change in a year once the military finishes up the terrorist mess that Pakistan's "Arab brothers" created for her!!
oh you one bastard you hahaha do you think i got an american brain that can get brainwashed with a few words ?!
your country has been involved in the killing of more than 100 million human beings since it was established.
you killed millions of Indians
you killed millions of Africans
you had the worst bloody wars
you participated in ww1 and ww2
you used 2 nukes on 2 Japanese cities
you started the cold war
you killed Vietnamese and Koreans
you were involved in the killing of 3 million muslims the last decade
as for pakistan. maybe you can walk there peacfully when you stop killing innocent civilians with drones all over the world specially pakistan and yemen and somalia.
you white terrorist peace of sht dont talk with me. we either go to war with you and your zionist government or i pray Allah that the good ppl in the US, and i know there are a lot of good americans who are not like you, will stand against your terrorist government and drag those dirty terrorist politcians to courts and execute them
even 2322 american architects and engineers say that 9/11 was an inside job. so basically your government killed your own ppl to go to war. thats how sick you are
good ppl like these will bring justice to all, not only americans, by exposing your terrorist government
World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? - Home

Pakistan is working on ICBM that is for sure. As for Israel if it ever goes to war with Jordan or Egypt Pakistan will get involved, and if KSA is part of that war than we would be involved on full scale. @Rakan.SA

LOL EXACTLY you said HERE. this forum is not the UN!!!!! :crazy:
you want to surprise me?? go down to the streets of pakistan and walk with an israeli flag lol im willing to meet you in pakistan and il film the whole thing. lets see if you walk out alive.

Do you know what STAR GATE is AND WHERE IT IS-----. We already had the Star of David displayed in the heart of Karachi Pakistan right before the airport since the early 70's.

Do you know what STAR GATE is AND WHERE IT IS-----. We already had the Star of David displayed in the heart of Karachi Pakistan right before the airport.
who is we ?! plus id like to see isreal flag. not a star. if you are so confident go and do it. ask your friends to do it. prove me wrong. very easy

who is we ?! plus id like to see isreal flag. not a star. if you are so confident go and do it. ask your friends to do it. prove me wrong. very easy

You are just a piece of camel turd----no one needs to prove nothing---get lost.

Pakistan is working on ICBM that is for sure. As for Israel if it ever goes to war with Jordan or Egypt Pakistan will get involved, and if KSA is part of that war than we would be involved on full scale. @Rakan.SA
یار تو کیا مسلسل بغیر ثبوت کے فتوے لگاتا جا رہا ہے ـ
اب بس بھی کر ـ

After you've spent dozens of billions of dollars in Pakistan to create a few dozens of your Wahhabi terror outfits, you are right, no one would dare waving the Israeli flag. Heck, the US has provided aid to Pakistan since her inception, even then, the US flag is hard to wave, let alone Israel. Why not? Because one of the extremists on KSA's payroll will kill them!! Like I said before, worst use of Petro dollars on the planet!!

After you've spent dozens of billions of dollars in Pakistan to create a few dozens of your Wahhabi terror outfits, you are right, no one would dare waving the Israeli flag. Heck, the US has provided aid to Pakistan since her inception, even then, the US flag is hard to wave, let alone Israel. Why not? Because one of the extremists on KSA's payroll will kill them!! Like I said before, worst use of Petro dollars on the planet!!
hmm id like to make an experement with you. please define what is wahhabi ?
and please you dumb ape remember my first comment:
oh you one bastard you hahaha do you think i got an american brain that can get brainwashed with a few words ?!
your country has been involved in the killing of more than 100 million human beings since it was established.
you killed millions of Indians
you killed millions of Africans
you had the worst bloody wars
you participated in ww1 and ww2
you used 2 nukes on 2 Japanese cities
you started the cold war
you killed Vietnamese and Koreans
you were involved in the killing of 3 million muslims the last decade
as for pakistan. maybe you can walk there peacfully when you stop killing innocent civilians with drones all over the world specially pakistan and yemen and somalia.
you white terrorist peace of sht dont talk with me. we either go to war with you and your zionist government or i pray Allah that the good ppl in the US, and i know there are a lot of good americans who are not like you, will stand against your terrorist government and drag those dirty terrorist politcians to courts and execute them
even 2322 american architects and engineers say that 9/11 was an inside job. so basically your government killed your own ppl to go to war. thats how sick you are
good ppl like these will bring justice to all, not only americans, by exposing your terrorist government
World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? - Home

The declared "impact site" was 2900-3000 Km that was the whole cordoned off area. Unless the missile failed to reach it the range should be the same.

Below is from your own post prior to the launch:

View attachment 200059

http://www.paknavy.gov.pk/securite/20150305SEC 059.txt

View attachment 200065

First stage impact cordoned off area bounded by

(A) 25-43.83N 066-19.45E
(B) 25-16.83N 067-11.36E

RV impact zone cordoned off area bounded by the following coordinates:
C) 02-00.30N 054-18.62E
(D) 02-27.26N 053-30.92E
There is never a "declared" impact zone, its just a safety corridor. If you remember, both safety corridors in the previous securites measured exactly 2750 km from launch site. But this one extends a bit on both ends.

According to some members those islands will be used to launch Nuclear weapons and by the Is SHAHEEN III part of Hatf series ?
Nope, there is no infrastructure there for land-based ballistic missiles.
What is your fascination with the designation of the missile? Whether it is designated Hatf-X or not doesn't matters.

@The Deterrent

Sir can you please answer?

*is it true that the developments of Shaheen III started in 2004?
*100% indigenous?or atleast locally manufactured including majority of the components?
*The development of the missile completed recently or the test was delayed?
*Do we have any 3 stage missile in development?

*Nobody knows when it started. Since it is an upgrade to Shaheen-II, it might have started when development of Shaheen-II finished.
*Locally manufactured.
*Completed recently, there is no room for delaying without technical reasons.
*We might.

Last edited:
There is never a "declared" impact zone, its just a safety corridor. If you remember, both safety corridors in the previous securites measured exactly 2750 km from launch site. But this one extends a bit on both ends.

Nope, there is no infrastructure there for land-based ballistic missiles.
What is your fascination with the designation of the missile? Whether it is designated Hatf-X or not doesn't matters.

*Nobody knows when it started. Since it is an upgrade to Shaheen-II, it might have started when development of Shaheen-II finished.
*Locally manufactured.
*Completely recently, there is no room for delaying without technical reasons.
*We might.
Yes may be not now what if they develop than ?

Yes may be not now what if they develop than ?
Why does it concern you? If, God forbid, a nuclear war ever breaks out, any nuclear asset India has based on those islands would be the least of Pakistan's concern. Pakistani military won't even be able to deal with the nuclear assets in mainland India.

EDIT: You should be more concerned with the SSBNs Indian Navy is developing and deploying.

But if you have some personal problems with someone there, you can always ride a Agosta-90B and kick his behind with a Babur SLCM. :sarcastic:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom