What's new

Pakistan conducted another successful test fire of indigenously developed Submarine Launched Cruise

Pakistan’s Cruise Missile Family

Babur Land to Land attack ;

View attachment 462505

Babur II anti Ship & Land attack;

View attachment 462509

Harbah Anti Ship Cruise Missile;

View attachment 462511

Babur III (Sub Launched Cruise Missile);

View attachment 462512

RAAD ALCM (Air Launched Cruise Missile);

View attachment 462513

RAAD II (Air Launched Cruise Missile)

View attachment 462515

ZARB Coastal Defence (ASM);

@HAKIKAT. @Wolfhunter

@Gomig-21 @cabatli_53 @T-123456 @2800. @SOHEIL

Without any doubt, Pakistan is leading strategic long range missile technology. Submarine launched long range cruise missile thanks to a propellant tubes to release actual missile on sea surface is one of the most challenging technology Pakistan has introduced which is rare on Muslim World. I am really proud to see such strategic missiles in the hand of brothers. Your strenght make us stronger. Keep up achievements to reach 1000+km brothers. That is really great. Congratulations...

Last edited:
Indeed!
The worst thing however is that there are some who claim to know it all!

Anyway, i will leave it at that. :)
:agree:
Dude, i think you need to reconsider your ToT definition. CMS is a piece of hardware which was shipped to Pakistan who installed it in submarine. Pakistan was never handed software of CMS. Why do you think Pakistani Agosta can only fire Exocet Anti Ship missile ? And in 20 years (1997-8 when first agosta came) Pakistan never integrated Harpoon or chinese Anti Ship missile in Agosta ?
Normally the access to software kernel is not provided but hacks are available especially if it is based on an established OS (Unix, Linux, OS2 etc) ....however it is not that you can't customise or install apps / plug-ins etc.
All you need is to build an emulator and run HIL simulation. I don't know if they done it or not but I just told you the possibilities.

:agree:

Normally the access to software kernel is not provided but hacks are available especially if it is based on an established OS (Unix, Linux, OS2 etc) ....however it is not that you can't customise or install apps / plug-ins etc.
All you need is to build an emulator and run HIL simulation. I don't know if they done it or not but I just told you the possibilities.

French as far as I know has provision in their contracts that they reserve the right to cease maintenance support if any unauthorized changes are made to their proprietary systems. How do they check? When French support engineers come to Pakistan for maintenance of such systems.

Then one wonders How turkish gain the access to make any changes without french authorization? They didnt get any. The workaround was to takeout all the french equipment and install turkish system in its place .

And in 20 years (1997-8 when first agosta came) Pakistan never integrated Harpoon or chinese Anti Ship missile in Agosta ?
You never know or do you know it for sure?...I have no claims to have insiders knowledge on this but if this modification is against the contract then I don't think PNS will make it public even if they made those changes.. just my 1 krona.

By an old design, I mean that it's short range, and offers nothing over the usual subsonic characteristics, and that its stealth is dependent on the terrain, which is of no relevance over the sea.

In no way do I undermine cruise missile tech.
DH-10, Tomahawk, KH-55 is old fashion also and take your advice to them @KapitaanAli, all western anti ship cruise missile and some russian are old fashioned, do research before you post here @KapitaanAli :crazy::crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
French as far as I know has provision in their contracts that they reserve the right to cease maintenance support if any unauthorized changes are made to their proprietary systems. How do they check? When French support engineers come to Pakistan for maintenance of such systems.

Then one wonders How turkish gain the access to make any changes without french authorization? They didnt get any. The workaround was to takeout all the french equipment and install turkish system in its place .
Only if you are dependent on them for maintenance, if you have developed internal capacity or found an alternative, you can do away with it...just a crude example, I changed internals of my Mac when I was a student, now it is routine matter for me. I'm not ready to give Apple my hard earned money to upgrade the fusion drive to SSD at a fraction of the cost, especially since I know what I'm doing

Stealth has nothing to do with range and neither did I imply so.
I never said subsonic cruise missiles have no relevance over the sea either. But the stealth of a cruise missile has no relevance over the sea against a good enough navy, especially if its intake is hanging out like a beard.

US has great use with large number of long range subsonic missiles against their typical enemies.
and tomahawk also have pop up intake do think its is a junk missile, you're ranting without a base @KapitaanAli :blah::blah::blah:

I was afraid you'd say this.
Intake isn't the point man. It's just an additional point, hence especially.
(A submerged intake gives extra advantage.)

The issue is the dependence on terrain.
Russian KH-55, Tomahawak, DH-10 all have pop out intakes that means their philosophy/design is wrong, what a good logic you have @KapitaanAli :enjoy:

Without any doubt, Pakistan is leading strategic long range missile technology. Submarine launched long range cruise missile thanks to a propellant tubes to release actual missile on sea surface is one of the most challenging technology Pakistan has introduced which is rare on Muslim World. I am really proud to see such strategic missiles in the hand of brothers. Your strenght make us stronger. Keep up achievements to reach 1000+km brothers. That is really great. Congratulations...
Pakistan is driven by its peculiar defence needs and tries to come up with an out of the box solution that circumvents a lot of limitations and constraints. As you know being a Muslim country, we have rather a limited access to critical technologies and the situation becomes even more precarious given the limitations of economy. So beginning with nuclear program: Pakistan took U-235 route instead of the conventional Pu-239 based approach which required a much longer time and huge investment which we couldn't afford but today by the grace of Allah =, we have both programs running in parallel. Same goes for JF-17, NASR, Ra'ad, Babur, Harba, Zarb, Ababeel and other strategic missiles in general. Improvisation is the key and it begets while in challenging and constrained environment and surely mate and needless to say our strengths are yours and yours ours.

sub-sonic CMs nirbhay isn't old fashioned ,but years ahead in tech such as low flying capability , loitering and Turbo jet engine compared to much vaunted and truly old fashioned pakistani BAbur CM .

BTW what sort of engine does Babur CM carries ??
What is so special on Turbo jet Engine in nirbay, almost all cruise missiles and anti-ship cruise missiles from at least since 50's, and yeah yeah whaterver weapon in Indian possession it will become out of this universe, 10000000 gen ahead from rest of the world weapon systems:lol::enjoy::enjoy:
Jay shupa dupa powa false ego of yours @Suriya :rofl::sarcastic::enjoy:

Dude, i think you need to reconsider your ToT definition. CMS is a piece of hardware which was shipped to Pakistan who installed it in submarine. Pakistan was never handed software of CMS. Why do you think Pakistani Agosta can only fire Exocet Anti Ship missile ? And in 20 years (1997-8 when first agosta came) Pakistan never integrated Harpoon or chinese Anti Ship missile in Agosta ?

Is it confirmed? Even Turkish are not giving access of their CMS to Pakistan in this new upgradation program
No, there is no TOT needed here. Its the same as Windows architecture The source code is Microsoft proprietary but its open architecture allows new hardware and software to be installed on top of windows.
Read this brochure. It explains Agosta's SUBTICS open architecture concept.
https://www.naval-group.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/subtics-submarine-combat-system.pdf

Even Babur isn't a junk missile. You've missed the point focusing on the less important matter of intake.
you bring intake point here don't twist your word @KapitaanAli :crazy:

kuan sa failure be ?? Last November 2017 test was a total success .

India successfully test fires indigenous subsonic cruise missile Nirbhay off Odisha coast

https://www.firstpost.com/india/ind...missile-nirbhay-off-odisha-coast-4197449.html

Nirbhay test successful: India demonstrates capability to develop long range cruise missiles

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...velop-long-range-cruise-missiles-1694848.html

thanks god finally it becomes a sucessfull project @Suriya :lol::rofl::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom