What's new

Pakistan condemns use of force against Kashmiris by India : FO

Eat this :lol: Policemen are kashmiris too
9th class student Suhail Sofi killed during protest in Narbal-Magam highway

Who killed him ?

J&k state police constable Javaid Ahmad

On whose orders - Manzoor Ahmad,
incharge of Police party Assistant Sub Inspector JK state police

Who is arrested for voilation of SoP - Javaid Ahmad (constable state police) , Manzoor Ahamad (ASI state police)

SHO Police Station Magam Khursheed Ur Rehman attached for lack of supervision.

Damn... for many pakistanis its going to be very hard to digest this truth...

Killing of those Kashmiri's were unfortunate. But that is the price you have to pay when you support separatist scum. :sarcastic: :crazy:

Stonning policemen aint any fun. Mind you.

We are at peace at & sleep really well knowing the fact that we have been able to shatter our western neighbours dream of taking away Kashmir by hook by crook & after countless attempts to defeat us both militarily & proxy war, our armed forces & growing economy makes them eat grass. :mad:

Sure.. and this recent situation must be adding more to your sleep hours and peace. We are happy for you being so smart and comfortable.

Is that the best you could came up as an excuse of use of force against these school/college going students? Some people were rolling heads of their children down from temple-stares somewhere in mexico some 3000 years ago.. does that also give you a justification to kill students and do other inhuman treatment of Kashmirs which India has been keeping on for they asking to choose what flag they hoist on their houses and chests?

You guys are so out of logic and argument. Let me suggest you one strategy to defend all this shame.. Accept and Regret for being this inhuman. Your honest words wouldn't take Kashmir away from Indian map but it would give you some peace when you try to sleep at night that at-least you guys admitted your fault.

This is not an excuse, this is the minimum one country can do when someone is brutal and using force against its sovereignty.

Please tell me, what you would do if Baloch and Pakhtuns get the chance to protest against Pakistani rule there and do something like that,..... what will you do? (I know they will not because before that itself F-16 will make them flat).

These things are dream in China! Not even US or EU will allow these.

Last edited:
Look at the "high moral" of the Indian police man standing behind the van. Protected with bullet proof vest, helmet, face gauze and shin-guards and yet scared of stone pallets of Kashmiri Youth.

Atoot-Ang = Dog's Horns!
So what shud he do? Shoot the stone pelters? Thanks for the suggestion. Next time we will do the same and put your name in references. :coffee:

Sure.. and this recent situation must be adding more to your sleep hours and sleep. We are happy for you being so smart.

When some separatist scum burn Indias flag & raises Pakistani flag in a public function, police is enlitled to capture them & through them to jail. If you are angry at that & decide to paper policemen with stones, you arnt gonna get Sweats in return. Too bad that couple of immatured brainwashed kids become victim of police retaliation. My heart goes out to their families.
I am being honest here, a section of Kashmiri a separatist to the core, specially Sunni ones. Separatism & Love for Pakistan runs through their veins. But that doesnt mean Majority agarwal the same beliefs. I wont be loosing my sleep for few days of violent protest which dies down in matter of days if not weeks.
I would be more worried about own countrymen attacking a army school or countless car bombing taking place day & day within my own territory if I were you.

Before poking at your neighbours better make sure your own home is clean :sarcastic:

This is not an excuse, this is the minimum one country can do when someone is brutal and using force against its sovereignty.

Please tell me, if what you would do if Baloch and Pakhtuns get the chance to protest against Pakistani rule there and do something like that, what will you do? (I know they will not because before that itself F-16 will make them flat).

These things are dream in China! Not even US or EU will allow these.

Look at your point of strength here.. in order to justify your failure and inability to control Kashmir, you end up indicating we too have problem somewhere. We also had terrorism in the country, as per your line of thinking, doesn't that grant India an excuse in advance to have decade long wave of terrorism and you still feel satisfied with?

Kashmir is an internationally known, recognized and listed dispute. Population of Kashmir is Muslim by and large which still hates India even though they are into 3rd generation who was born in India listening to "wande-e-matram" and "tri-color-flag". You guys have marvelous stories of success to tell your children there.. and every story must be earning you most peace and deeper sleep I hope.

They expect the policeman to shoot the stone pelters, they did it many times in history. Operation Searchlight.
And then they cry bout Indian Kashmiri police brutality.

What shud I call them? Hypocrites or shameless?

Look at your point of strength here.. in order to justify your failure and inability to control Kashmir, you end up indicating we too have problem somewhere. We also had terrorism in the country, as per your line of thinking, doesn't that grant India an excuse in advance to have decade long wave of terrorism and you still feel satisfied with?

Kashmir is an internationally known, recognized and listed dispute. Population of Kashmir is Muslim by and large which still hates India even though they are into 3rd generation who was born in India listening to "wande-e-matram" and "tri-color-flag". You guys have marvelous stories of success to tell your children there.. and every story must be earning you most peace and deeper sleep I hope.

You did not answer my question!

OK, I will give you an example, in your country simple blasphemy is death by constitutional law, but in India if someone is arrested and burning Geeta in public for fuelling communal unrest, you condemn this. How one can find a logic here. tell me.

How to deal with such ruthless people taking advantages of India's democracy.

Look at the "high moral" of the Indian police man standing behind the van. Protected with bullet proof vest, helmet, face gauze and shin-guards and yet scared of stone pallets of Kashmiri Youth.

Atoot-Ang = Dog's Horns!
You seem to be fond of getting stones thrown at you. Just commit a blasphemy and see your fantasy fulfilled, weirdo...

And then they cry bout Indian Kashmiri police brutality.

What shud I call them? Hypocrites or shameless?

Using riot police to control crowd is used all over the world, how it is a brutality.

I have visited Kashmir in March last month, I have seen prosperity, now I can understand what is happening there. there business/shops are shut.

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that anyone needs to justify anything to you. The Indian state will do what it feels it needs to, your and your country's condemnation are of no value.

Kashmir is an internationally known, recognized and listed dispute.

Yawn. So? Please get the world and get them to do something if its so internationally recognized.

Population of Kashmir is Muslim by and large which still hates India even though they are into 3rd generation who was born in India listening to "wande-e-matram" and "tri-color-flag". You guys have marvelous stories of success to tell your children there.. and every story must be earning you most peace and deeper sleep I hope.

Those who hate India are welcome to get the f'ck out or continue trying to destabilize India and our forces will keep putting them down.

It is a comment on the topic and image part of THE title post. Got something to talk about the content instead of trolling and alleging of trolling?

Nobody is denying that. You have successfully managed to make a comment on the topic and the image that comes with it..Bravo..
However, the question is, do you practice what you preach ?

Nobody is denying that. You have successfully managed to make a comment on the topic and the image that comes with it..Bravo..
However, the question is, do you practice what you preach ?

How that even close to being on topic and relent to my post? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom