What's new

Pakistan claims 32 Guinness World Records, sparks controversy

Can someone explain to me what is so special about these Guinness world records?
Do they give some prize for making most stupid or weird records i.e longest hair, tail, nail etc

why such desperation to make records in such categories which don't contribute towards welfare or development

Can someone explain to me what is so special about these Guinness world records?
Do they give some prize for making most stupid or weird records i.e longest hair, tail, nail etc

why such desperation to make records in such categories which don't contribute towards welfare or development

Maybe it isn't but here the topic of discussion is different.

Popularity contest for CM+PM Sharif. :cheesy:
But on a serious note, it can generate some positive publicirty for Pakistan. However, the recent confusion has affected it.

~ RazorMC

Last edited:
Maybe it isn't but here the topic of discussion is different.
I know topic of discussion is validity of these records but my question is why we give importance to these records ..Whether these records are fake or real will not improve the situation of Pakistan..why don't put our energy in something constructive or productive instead of having our names written in Guinness book of world record

I know topic of discussion is validity of these records but my question is why we give importance to these records ..Whether these records are fake or real will not improve the situation of Pakistan..why don't put our energy in something constructive or productive instead of having our names written in Guinness book of world record

Punjab Government has cheated it's people in the name of youth festival. Maybe you and I don't care but the participants do care about it.So basically the thread is to blame the government :P

Punjab Government has cheated it's people in the name of youth festival. Maybe you and I don't care but the participants do care about it.So basically the thread is to blame the government :P

Participants be itne velley hein..aur kohee kaam nhi un ko ka chal partey hein records bananey

deko mein ne be record bana liya i have typed this reply in 2 second..can you break it ? :D

Participants be itne velley hein..aur kohee kaam nhi un ko ka chal partey hein records bananey

deko mein ne be record bana liya i have typed this reply in 2 second..can you break it ? :D

Yes.look I typed it in 1.5 sec :P

Nawaz Sharif Be like

670764100781919403.gif

Back
Top Bottom