What's new

Pakistan, China to speed up ML-1, SEZs implementation

You will hear a good news, a lot of economic dreams just before the election
Politicians always overpromise before elections, it’s the nature of politics. Which is why asking how these projects are to be carried out needs to be public and accountable. It really is all about “how” these projects are being done.

It is also necessary to to make these project predictable and attract FDI from other investors, such as in private logistics or food storage, thereby speeding up modernization, and also creating more customers for these very same railways.

@Edevelop @FuturePAF

One good thing I see about PAK is its compact geography. The bulk of its population stays close to a line drawn from LHR to KAR. A good quality 4 lane high capacity rail track having both freight and passenger capability could be a game changer provided PAK also invests in HR development.

Regards

@Edevelop @FuturePAF

One good thing I see about PAK is its compact geography. The bulk of its population stays close to a line drawn from LHR to KAR. A good quality 4 lane high capacity rail track having both freight and passenger capability could be a game changer provided PAK also invests in HR development.

Regards
Two axis actually, the north south population line and the one from Lahore to Peshawar, along the GT road, makes it ready to exploit economic development when regional politics thaw.

@ARMalik sb

Correct. But that shouldnt prevent PAK from using Chinese money to build up its own infra and then ask it to take a hike

Regards

It should be noted that the Sharifs/PML(N) are a far more democratic choice than Imran Khan/PTI.

Nawaz Sharif actually tried to democratize the country for real, which is why he is exiled currently.

Imran Khan/PTI was/is 100% a project from the Pakistani Military Establishment with the only goal as to get free money from the U.S. by destroying development.

From this point forwards, I'm just going to treat all PTI/Imran Khan supporters as Foreign Agents instead of giving deference to them as "locals".

@Edevelop @FuturePAF

Regards
if you want to know where most Pakistanis live - follow ML-1 rail line :lol:
this and indus river

China is a dictatorship. As far as Pakistan is concerned, China directly supports the suppression of Pakistan people and their human rights.

You are half right and half wrong.

You should write:

China directly supports the suppression of Chinese people and their human rights.

North Korea directly supports the suppression of North Korean people and their human rights.

All dictators and communist govts control every thing, and crush rights of their own citizens.

China loves her own interests. But US, and Russia are involved in foreign countries politics.

Back
Top Bottom