What's new

Pakistan, China discuss rail line across kashmir

India thinks Chinese can send more equipment to Pakistan at higher speed. This will bring strategic benefit two both countries. India cares too much of this world. As the followings from ft.com:
says K. Shankar Bajpai, the chairman of India’s National Security Advisory Board and former ambassador to the US. “India’s strategic interests extend between the Suez and Shanghai … but we have neither the manpower nor the strategic thinking to handle these challenges.”

You think too much of yourself. Every country makes statements, blusters and whines for show. Ground reality is very different.

Indians never think the route could possibly benefit Indian trade with China, their largest trading partner.

they always see upper part of the half empty glass of water.

Indians never think the route could possibly benefit Indian trade with China, their largest trading partner.

Sure they do as long as Pakistan is not involved:lol: India has already opened old silk route, I think. Why would they go in opposite direction to a barren land when NE is much closer?

No interference. As long as you dont poke your nose into our kashmir !

Your Kashimir? An ant always wants to eat an elephant. Indian soldiers are only acrobats. Like the conflict in 1960's, it was a skirmish for China, but a war to India. I have no idea why the Indians are so arrogant. rediff

Your Kashimir? An ant always wants to eat an elephant. For China, it is difficult to deploy army there, so we wait. We invest huge to infrastructure there. In my mind, Indian soldiers are only acrobats. Like the conflict in 1960's, it was a skirmish for China, but a war to India. I have no idea why the Indians are so arrogant. rediff

Your most intelligent remark yet.

Is this railway line able to function 24 x 7 considering the tough weather conditions of Kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom