What's new

‘Pakistan, China cooperating in space tech’

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
‘Pakistan, China cooperating in space tech’

Pakistan and China proceed to cooperate in space technology, as the latter makes major breakthroughs in its pursuits.

BEIJING: Pakistan and China are actively cooperating in space technology, said Wu Ping, the spokesperson for China Manned Space Engineering Programme, here on Sunday.

She expressed these views while responding to a question at a press conference she addressed to brief the media about the successful manual docking between the Shenzhou-9 spacecraft and the orbiting Tiangong-1 lab module by three Chinese astronauts.

It was the first such attempt in China’s history of space exploration. In reply to a question, Ms Wu said that with further advancement “we will use our technology to train foreign astronauts and possibly they will be taken onboard China Shenzhou spacecraft”.

She said that Liu Yang, lady astronaut aboard the Shenzhou-9, was in charge of space experiments and doing her job smoothly.

Being the first lady in space, she was provided all facilities.—APP

‘Pakistan, China cooperating in space tech’ | DAWN.COM

The deal is we make a Chinese mod. They make a Pakistani mod

:china::pakistan:

This is one area where Iran is way ahead of Pakistan. I think it's the official policy in Pakistan not to put emphasis on space endeavor. Somebody might become very worried.

This is one area where Iran is way ahead of Pakistan. I think it's the official policy in Pakistan not to put emphasis on space endeavor. Somebody might become very worried.

so suggest a Iran-Pakistan cooperation plan. my understanding is old doctrine that the Chinese won't put their enough faith on Iranians in the matter, but they won't keep anything from Pakistanis. you can follow some military techs matters which are close to the nature of space cooperation.

What are you trying to say? Your statement is unclear.

yeah it's to your suspicion raised by your post above, I would be sorry if I misunderstand you? or state clearly your concern.

yeah it's to your suspicion raised by your post above, I would be sorry if I misunderstand you? or state clearly your concern.

My suspicion is that Pakistan has not yet tested a SLV because uncle sam might not like it. Now, is it not a fact?

Where did Iran get into this? I think your obsessed.

I think it's the official policy in Pakistan not to put emphasis on space endeavor.

I think the main reason pakistan does not do a lot in the way of space research is the lack of funds.

Somebody might become very worried.

The US was worried about pakistans nukes but it could not do much.

“we will use our technology to train foreign astronauts and possibly they will be taken onboard China Shenzhou spacecraft”.

so there will be no TOT?

“we will use our technology to train foreign astronauts and possibly they will be taken onboard China Shenzhou spacecraft”.

so there will be no TOT?

While I appreciate the Chinese gestures, I would feel better if Pakistan was developing its own capabilities rather than just hitching a ride on Chinese spacecraft.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom