What's new

Pakistan Can’t Afford China’s ‘Friendship’

Status
Not open for further replies.
oday, China is investing billions of dollars and the savages are looking with disgrace.
Well put. They are exactly that - savages. These assholes (including the Indians and Zionists) can't stand the sight of a nation that has been historically poor getting some investment. Know your enemies people.

Why do you think these people have been occupying Afghanistan? To spread democracy and freedom? LOL Their plans have all gone to waste. They couldn’t break Pakistan through terror tactics. Today, China is investing billions of dollars and the savages are looking with disgrace.

America has been the biggest threat to progress as it has been suppressing the potential of progress to maintain it ambitions to be a super power and remain one, so American dedicate a big sum of it's budget to stop the progress of others.

America has been the biggest threat to progress as it has been suppressing the potential of progress to maintain it ambitions to be a super power and remain one, so American dedicate a big sum of it's budget to stop the progress of others.

America can only dream of the ambitious OBOR project being implemented by China. They don’t hide their envy and resentment. American paranoia against China is mindboggling. It exposes the insecure American psyche to the bone.

Whilst America is busy creating enemies, waging illegal wars and electing a joker in the WH, China has climbed to glory and succes. Today, there is only one nation on the planet that feels insecure and threatened. It is losing allies left and right. It hates immigrants and religious minorities. The list of hatred and envy goes on and on. We know who is rising.

Last edited:
Pakistan has been a security state from the start. They always stick to some super power one after another.
Earlier it was U.S now its China. Beside with some economic lollypop, CPEC brings china in along with pakistan against india.

This is not only for Pakistan, there are many examples around, if you are able to analyse without Indian lens.

How can you be sure about that? It's secret, remember?

LOL I love it when a Zionist throws fits. Show us your deepest concern. Try a little harder.

CPEC will finish and it will prosper. We’ll see you eat your words. No matter how much you cry and protest. There is nothing you can do.

Last edited:
God not this Zionist slut from Hudson institute. She so ugly an desperate that she claims pak army threaten to rape her. Ugly dog on a payroll and mouth piece for greater Israel expansion.

I think pdf should bann articles written by these payroll mouth piece for war propaganda.

hudson institute, brooking institute, Andrew Carnegie, Rockefeller foundation etc should be marked or banned on this forum.

@Jungibaaz a thoughtful response, yet not really very critical, since so much CPEC-related stuff is secret. Criticizing Fair for her ignorance? Why stop there? Why can't the Pakistani public see the official documents? For example, we don't know where Gwadar ends and CPEC begins. Compare with the 1903 U.S.-Panama Canal Zone treaty, where the Canal Administration was allowed eminent domain of property in Panamanian cities if these were necessary for the Canal's functions or administration and you'll see this can be both complicated and a matter of public interest.

With due respect, please read carefully what I said, you've misunderstood me in some parts. You're right I answered vaguely. We're talking about huge projects, most of them that wouldn't otherwise have data available to the public, it's just that a lot of projects have been added to the CPEC portfolio by the government sort of as a PR tool. I did state some facts though, we can't find any projections about the effects of CPEC on growth, that's because they don't exist, and frankly, I don't think we need such reports as long as the feasibility checks out.
The 0.4% of GDP for CPEC related outflows is an IMF report that says almost the same as what I've said here, they caution Pakistan with the burden of CPEC, but say that it could well be that the growth potential as a result of CPEC will pay for the outflows. I'd also say that her criticisms are even more vague and hollow than my counter argument.

And as for criticising ignorance on Fair's part. I'm not calling her ignorant, I said she did something very ignorant. I think it's a fair comment to make. If she is confusing CPEC and Gwadar, as if they're one and the same, then she really ought not to be writing articles about these subjects. She also ignorantly mentions Chabahar and Gwadar being in competition with each other, which is plain wrong. And she makes no effort to elaborate, it's mentioned once and she moves on. I can tell you that it's not the case, these projects have nothing to do with Chabahar, Iran or India.

So yes, she has spoken ignorantly here, now she's a Prof at Georgetown and researcher. I expect better from her. The ignorant monkeys in the Pakistani media circles make these mistakes of talking about CPEC and Gwadar as one and the same, or CPEC as a road/route, or claim that there's some grand competition with India and Iran with Chabahar. I expect that from them, not from someone who claims to be remotely serious.

Also, you say you don't know the defining lines between Gwadar and CPEC, that's largely because the government has lumped these together for PR and easier ways of selling investments in Pakistan as a whole. There's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't take an expert to know this stuff. All I know about CPEC is some limited info through contacts, and mostly internet research. I can quite easily tell you which projects are meant for Gwadar and Chinese trade links, and which are CPEC related diverse projects. It's not that hard.

Her specialty is South Asia, what right do you have to demand she write about other stuff instead, or else be labeled "retarded"?

Just as Luxemburg's 800-man army must be fantastic because it is obviously able to beat off the far bigger and better-equipped French military!

I suggest using PDF's "ignore" function, that way you won't have to read what I write.

(Unless, of course, you really do care about what I write and merely pretend otherwise. That's O.K. It'll be a secret, just between us....)

Kudos to the Luxembourg army if they've been doing it for over 70 years. Didn't realize the French hated the Luxemburgers more than the indians hate Pakistanis....:disagree:

As far as i remember, this christine fair used to be very pro pakistan and anti india. She even said that, many pakistani military officers and govt officials used to visit her. What gone wrong ? Lifafa dint reach her ?

With due respect, please read carefully what I said, you've misunderstood me in some parts. You're right I answered vaguely. We're talking about huge projects, most of them that wouldn't otherwise have data available to the public, it's just that a lot of projects have been added to the CPEC portfolio by the government sort of as a PR tool. I did state some facts though, we can't find any projections about the effects of CPEC on growth, that's because they don't exist, and frankly, I don't think we need such reports as long as the feasibility checks out.
The 0.4% of GDP for CPEC related outflows is an IMF report that says almost the same as what I've said here, they caution Pakistan with the burden of CPEC, but say that it could well be that the growth potential as a result of CPEC will pay for the outflows. I'd also say that her criticisms are even more vague and hollow than my counter argument.
The World Bank says that Pakistan's "ability to maximize the benefits of CPEC will require ancillary investments and reforms by the provinces to ensure that the private sector can respond to the opportunities presented." That can't be done unless the information on CPEC dealing is made public.

She also ignorantly mentions Chabahar and Gwadar being in competition with each other, which is plain wrong.
Not quite. She points out that IF Gwadar is to compete with the Chabahar route THEN etc. etc. Since such connections aren't in the plan, CPEC's main competition, as I see it, is the sea route from China's southeast ports.

So yes, she has spoken ignorantly here, now she's a Prof at Georgetown and researcher. I expect better from her.
:-)

The ignorant monkeys in the Pakistani media circles make these mistakes of talking about CPEC and Gwadar as one and the same...Also, you say you don't know the defining lines between Gwadar and CPEC, that's largely because the government has lumped these together for PR and easier ways of selling investments in Pakistan as a whole. There's nothing wrong with that.
Except that confusion follows naturally, thus stifling investment.

I can quite easily tell you which projects are meant for Gwadar and Chinese trade links, and which are CPEC related diverse projects. It's not that hard.
More should be done to highlight this - no point in building an installation in Gwadar if it's going to be demolished as part of the master plan for CPEC, right? But the agreements really need to be made public for people, especially foreign investors, to be sure.

Last edited:
There are not all American are wise so whatever analysis is by them could be taken as guaranteed to be true. Most of the US media/think tank/academic anal-ysis in the past were proved lies/biased/politically motivated with vested evil interests of US government and nothing else.

she is professor on peace and security topic.she doesn't know anything about peace lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom