What's new

Pakistan cannot afford to take a chance by reopening mosques at this juncture

did you not hear him say that he doesn't follow any mazhab?

Nah no one heard it because it was just your thought.

"There is not a single calamity of any kind that ever strikes you in the earth nor inside of yourselves except that it is in a book that we have already declared it in. That is certainly easy for Allah to do." (57:22)

There is not a single calamity of any kind Allah will ever strike except by Allah’s permission, by Allah’s leave and whoever were to believe in Allah, Allah will guide their heart. And Allah is All-Knowledgeable about everything. (64:11)

Seems like people forgot to read the Quran verse straight From the words of Allah as a mercy to humankind.

Nah no one heard it because it was just your thought.

"There is not a single calamity of any kind that ever strikes you in the earth nor inside of yourselves except that it is in a book that we have already declared it in. That is certainly easy for Allah to do." (57:22)

There is not a single calamity of any kind Allah will ever strike except by Allah’s permission, by Allah’s leave and whoever were to believe in Allah, Allah will guide their heart. And Allah is All-Knowledgeable about everything. (64:11)

Seems like people forgot to read the Quran verse straight From the words of Allah as a mercy to humankind..

last time I tried to confront a muhaddis and exegist (all rolled into 1) the eagle dude banned me for a week
I dont follow anyone, I just read the Quran with translation multiple times and I dont feel like I need someone to tell me on Religion when I believe I received guidance straight from Allahs words Through the Quran.

last time I tried to confront a muhaddis and exegist (all rolled into 1) the eagle dude banned me for a week

I hope they dont ban you and dont ban me either, Im here to listen to what you have to say.

Im not a jahil, Alhmadulillah, Allah has given me a brain and has given me the knowledge of Deen.

I hope they dont ban you and dont ban me either, Im here to listen to what you have to say.

Im not a jahil, Alhmadulillah, Allah has given me a brain and has given me the knowledge of Deen.
And i dont know what muhaddis is.

“And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, who, when distress strikes them, say, “Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return.” Those are the ones upon whom are blessings from their Lord and mercy. And it is those who are the truly guided.” [Qur'an, 2.155-157]

scholar of hadeesain sharif

To be honest, I know more about whats written in the Quran than the hadiths.

Im not a sheep, ive been out here working everyday. Not once I have not gone to work in this pandemic and in NYC at that. When the virus was at its peak I was working in the streets of Manhattan.

And still been praying in the Mosque even if I had to drive 30 mins to it.

Not all are sheep.
And how many times a day you take these 30 mins trip?

And how many times a day you take these 30 mins trip?

The noble pakistanis have closed down all the Mosques so cant pray in my neighborhood Mosques so I tend to pray some prayers at home.

But Jummah and the day prayers, I find a Mosque to pray in.

The noble pakistanis have closed down all the Mosques so cant pray in my neighborhood Mosques so I tend to pray some prayers at home.

But Jummah and the day prayers, I find a Mosque to pray in.

And yeah, 5 times.

Fajr, zuhr, asr, Maghrib and Isha.

So you pray at home because mosques in your neighbourhood closed down, but you talk big here about others having "weak iman"? And this is what you just said below. I think you are a fake
Doesnt Allah tell us to fight anyone who tries to stop us from Praying in his place of worship?

So you pray at home because mosques in your neighbourhood closed down, but you talk big here about others having "weak iman"? And this is what you just said below. I think you are a fake

Yeah, to be honest, in America they cant force you to close down the Mosques so the choice is the peoples and our Muslims have made their choice. And even Trump just said yesterday he doesnt mind the Mosques being open, so the leadership of this country is allowing me to practice my Religion freely.

Now if they stop me from prayers and force it on me than yeah, I only have two options.

Fight them in their own land

Or leave the States and go to Pakistan so I could freely practice my Religion.

But seems like I have more freedom to practice Islam in the States than whats going on in Pakistan.

Why do you think Im fake? Is it because of my faith that makes you question me?

Yeah, to be honest, in America they cant force you to close down the Mosques so the choice is the peoples and our Muslims have made their choice. And even Trump just said yesterday he doesnt mind the Mosques being open, so the leadership of this country is allowing me to practice my Religion freely.

Now if they stop me from prayers and force it on me than yeah, I only have two options.

Fight them in their own land

Or leave the States and go to Pakistan so I could freely practice my Religion.

But seems like I have more freedom to practice Islam in the States than whats going on in Pakistan.

Why do you think Im fake? Is it because of my faith that makes you question me?

And trust me, with Allah on my side, no harm can come to me if I get forced to defend my Religion.

religion-wise yes 100%. but he got to be from Pakistan.

Only Allah knows whos truly guided or not.

Just remember Allah doesnt like shirk.

Even if you fear it should only be Allah.

And 100% made in Pakistan. Narma Rajpoot born and bred in Pakistan.

وَمَنۡ أَظۡلَمُ مِمَّن مَّنَعَ مَسَٰجِدَ ٱللَّهِ أَن يُذۡكَرَ فِيهَا ٱسۡمُهُۥ وَسَعَىٰ فِي خَرَابِهَآۚ أُوْلَٰٓئِكَ مَا كَانَ لَهُمۡ أَن يَدۡخُلُوهَآ إِلَّا خَآئِفِينَۚ لَهُمۡ فِي ٱلدُّنۡيَا خِزۡيٞ وَلَهُمۡ فِي ٱلۡأٓخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٞ

(Sahih International)
And who are more unjust than those who prevent the name of Allah from being mentioned in His mosques and strive toward their destruction. It is not for them to enter them except in fear. For them in this world is disgrace, and they will have in the Hereafter a great punishment.

-Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah 114

Back
Top Bottom