What's new

Pakistan Called 1962 Sino-Indian war a mock fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does all of that make you feel better?
Does it make it easier for you to sleep at night?
Like I said, India is the only country on earth who compares herself to a smaller country and says "oh look we are doing so much better than Pakistan........oh those? those are just the 25% of the earth's starving population.....but ignore them, we are better than Pakistan...."

I think Indians would die of embaressment if they compared themselves to a comparable country like China :whistle:

So you think you are not even comparable to India? Heavy loss of self respect I must say.

Pakistanis know what I meant. You got owned because of your ignorance. ;)

Chalo koi baat nahi. Hoat hota hai. :)

Urdu mein suna hai logon ko G(Jee) bolke izzat dete hain, waise bhi suna hai Pakistan mein logon ko Lakhnavi Tehzeeb apnane ka bhoot sawar hai. .:laugh:

Urdu mein suna hai logon ko G(Jee) bolke izzat dete hain, waise bhi suna hai Pakistan mein logon ko Lakhnavi Tehzeeb ka bhoot sawar hai. .:laugh:

Izzat bhi daitai hain aur aik aur word sai baiizaat bhi kartai hain. Ab tum guess kar lo India kai liye hum kia use kartai hoon gai.;)

Urdu mein suna hai logon ko G(Jee) bolke izzat dete hain, waise bhi suna hai Pakistan mein logon ko Lakhnavi Tehzeeb apnane ka bhoot sawar hai. .:laugh:

hahaha..they have got the copyright of G world.....whole world know that....lolz

Izzat bhi daitai hain aur aik aur word sai baiizaat bhi kartai hain. Ab tum guess kar lo India kai liye hum kia use kartai hoon gai.;)

Dude we are having some serious discussion here.Dont spoil it by meaningless replies.

Dude we are having some serious discussion here.Dont spoil it by meaningless replies.

You can carry on with your debate. :)

I am just enjoying the fact that one of your countrymen accepted India to be part of G8.

Does all of that make you feel better?
Does it make it easier for you to sleep at night?
Like I said, India is the only country on earth who compares herself to a smaller country and says "oh look we are doing so much better than Pakistan........oh those? those are just the 25% of the earth's starving population.....but ignore them, we are better than Pakistan...."

I think Indians would die of embaressment if they compared themselves to a comparable country like China :whistle:
Since you have so graciously brought up the hungry people topic, I would like to present you some facts, based on not absolute numbers but rather subjective ones like the HDI, in which size has no role to play, just size in relation the whole population.............
Global Hunger Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You can see here very clearly that while India's score has improved at a much faster pace and is set to overtake Pakistan and a lot of other nations in the next few years..................doesn't the fact that India achieved greater growth in this area despite having similiar income in 1990 mean anything to you??

bro young generation indian mostly compare india with china and want to make india like china and they hate when any one compare india with failed state .who are famous for islamic terrorism :whistle:

So you think you are not even comparable to India? Heavy loss of self respect I must say.

again, does that make you feel big?
Does it make you feel like your country is better than it actually is?

I have no delusions about my country, I Know where my country fails and where it does well.
I don't need to compare my country to anyone else to make myself feel like a big man :)

bro young generation indian mostly compare india with china and want to make india like china and they hate when any one compare india with failed state .who are famous for islamic terrorism :whistle:

So then all the people here comparing India to Pakistan must be dinosaurs :rofl:

I feel like I should give you some money or something, you have provided me with a full night of comedy :lol:

So then all the people here comparing India to Pakistan must be dinosaurs :rofl:

I feel like I should give you some money or something, you have provided me with a full night of comedy :lol:
bro i don't think u watch indian hindi or english media .kabhi suna hai kisi indian host ne kaha hai we want make india like pakistan or they ever compare indian economy or education standard with pakistan .they mostly compare india with china .

My question is why are you running away from comparisons with India. We are competitors since our birth. Is it India's progress and increasing weight in international circuits which gave you complex?The scenario is changing People are thinking China as a competitor but it doesnt mean Pakistan will be meaningless overnight for us. Yes we take pride in the fact that we beat you and go miles ahead than you.Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom