What's new

Pakistan buys 40 T-129 ATAK helicopters worth 2 billion $ along with 1 million assault rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping this news is true. If it is true what happens with the z-10s. Most people thought the z-10 has already been inducted when it was seen at Raad ul Barq

Lets wait for something official, we know this too good.
If @cabatli_53 posts then we can be sure its true.
It seems like an offset deal for the ATAKs with Mashaq's.

Turkey does have a requirement of training aircraft hence the Mashaq deal came about. As far as ATAK is concerned Turkey recently signed an agreement with UK regarding engines of all types with freedom to export. This would have cleared the only possible limitation for the ATAK.

15 AH1Z will cost us 0.95 Billion$.
40 T129 will cost us 2.0 Billion$.
I don't think its expensive as both deals will involve weapons and components package of each craft

I thought Turkey offered us to build these helis in Pakistan with full ToT so the cost is expected to go down further.

Unbelievable!! Lots of TOT, joint R&D and local productions, maintenance should be on the table too...

Turkish journalists, close to the government, have been giving very subtle but clear messages that ties are to uplifted to a level hitherto unimaginable. We're indeed living in the time of "extra-ordinaries". Hairli olsun...May it bring (K)hair..
Bro if you find any news about tot or something then plzzzzzzz tag me

I don't think its expensive as both deals will involve weapons and components package of each craft
Zulu might not be coming...Hence chances of Z10 are high.

I don't think its expensive as both deals will involve weapons and support package of each craft

15 Vipers and their accessories deal -= 1.1+ billion $.

Zulu might not be coming...Hence chances if Z10 are high.

They already got the contract to build them for Pak and US Navy.

T-129+Attack+Helicopter+Turkish+UMTAS+air-to-surface+anti-tank+guided+missile+(ATGM)+Cirit+semi+active+lazer+guided+missiles+L-UMTAS+IIR-UMTAS+Unguided+rockets+20mm+gun+(12).jpg

JUST IMAGINE THAT MACHINE IN PAF...
Noops, they will go to Army Aviation

40 T129s will be nightmare for our enemy's tanks.

P.S if we can arrange $ 2 billion for just the attack helicopters than why can't we find funds for 36-48 Euro Fighters or Su35s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom