What's new

Pakistan best place for business: Austria

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI - Austria Commercial Consular Gerd Bommer has said that positive reports about Pakistan’s economic stability, particularly during the past few months, have helped in improving the perception about Pakistan amongst Austrian businessmen who now find Pakistan as an attractive place for doing business and are thinking of undertaking joint ventures.
The improved economic scenario has encouraged Austrians to do business with Pakistani counterparts”, he added while speaking at a meeting during his visit to Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry KCCI.
Gerd Bommer further stated that lots of opportunities exist between the two countries for further expanding the existing low trade volume. These trade opportunities can be availed by enhancing interactions between business communities of the two countries, exchanging trade delegations and organising business-to-business meetings.
He said that Pakistan can also benefit from the Austrian experience and expertise available in its banking sector.
Earlier, President KCCI, Abdullah Zaki, while welcoming the Austrian Commercial Consular, said that the quantum of trade between Pakistan and Austria remains very low as during Fiscal Year 2013, Pakistan’s exports to Austria amounted to $30.90 million, while Imports from Austria aggregated to $105.10 million.
He stressed the need to explore new areas for mutual cooperation in order boost trade and economic activities between Pakistan and Austria.

The title is totally hyperbolic and not what the actual story describes:

A consular officer says to KCCI that positive reports have helped improve perception of Pakistan as a place to do business among Austrian businessmen.

Best place for business? Nope.

KARACHI - Austria Commercial Consular Gerd Bommer has said that positive reports about Pakistan’s economic stability, particularly during the past few months, have helped in improving the perception about Pakistan amongst Austrian businessmen who now find Pakistan as an attractive place for doing business and are thinking of undertaking joint ventures.
The improved economic scenario has encouraged Austrians to do business with Pakistani counterparts”, he added while speaking at a meeting during his visit to Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry KCCI.
Gerd Bommer further stated that lots of opportunities exist between the two countries for further expanding the existing low trade volume. These trade opportunities can be availed by enhancing interactions between business communities of the two countries, exchanging trade delegations and organising business-to-business meetings.
He said that Pakistan can also benefit from the Austrian experience and expertise available in its banking sector.
Earlier, President KCCI, Abdullah Zaki, while welcoming the Austrian Commercial Consular, said that the quantum of trade between Pakistan and Austria remains very low as during Fiscal Year 2013, Pakistan’s exports to Austria amounted to $30.90 million, while Imports from Austria aggregated to $105.10 million.
He stressed the need to explore new areas for mutual cooperation in order boost trade and economic activities between Pakistan and Austria.

maybe Austrian Consular never met a PTI or Musharaf supporter or they would have told him the real truth thats hidden deep in their brains.

Seems like some tabloid reporter wrote the report and named it too.

Austria should invest in developing Hospitals in Pakistan and also giving free Ph. Ds in Austria for Pakistani Masters.

The title is totally hyperbolic and not what the actual story describes:

A consular officer says to KCCI that positive reports have helped improve perception of Pakistan as a place to do business among Austrian businessmen.

Best place for business? Nope.

So much easy money, if you know where to invest. I and my partner have made a a little over $ 650 Gs in 28 months ( purely constructing new houses in posh areas ). Now you know 650 is a lotta money in Great Satan, it sure as hell is in Pakistan.

Nor did we start from a heavy capital. An eye for business opportunities helps you a lot. Though i admit a lot of chors here, jesus people lie a LOT. Bumpy in the beginning smooth sailing from then.

So much easy money, if you know where to invest. I and my partner have made a a little over $ 650 Gs in 28 months ( purely constructing new houses in posh areas ). Now you know 650 is a lotta money in Great Satan, it sure as hell is in Pakistan.

Nor did we start from a heavy capital. An eye for business opportunities helps you a lot. Though i admit a lot of chors here, jesus people lie a LOT. Bumpy in the beginning smooth sailing from then.

Before or after taxes?

Before or after taxes?

No tax in my line of work. I may be a kanjar but am answerable to Allah. This is the reason why the political class doesn't tax the rich, because they are mostly tax free since they are obviously very rich. I pay taxes to DHA mostly other than that the state has no tax plans for us.

Marvelous isnt it, a poor country where the poor are taxed to death. Also a reason Pakistan is best for business.

Marvelous isnt it, a poor country where the poor are taxed to death. Also a reason Pakistan is best for business.

Pakistan is heaven on Earth - but for only a select few. That is the tragedy.

Back
Top Bottom