What's new

Pakistan Behind May Attack on Indian Consulate in Herat, says Afghan Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
If rest of world is aware, the case would have gone in to UNO, ICJ, Attacking consulates, embassies of other countries have serious repercussions. If there was an ounce of things that could be proven,, Indian would have recalled their ambassador from Pakistan. Afghanistan would have followed the suit.

Any of the thing happend?

I'm just stating facts. It's just you who are debating emotionally
Because this is so commonplace with Pakistan you didn't see that happening- did India do this after 26/11? Had the plan been successful all of the above may have happened.

Because this is so commonplace with Pakistan you didn't see that happening- did India do this after 26/11? Had the plan been successful all of the above may have happened.

And what benefit Pakistan gets out of it? Nothing, Nada zilch. When we already needs support of world due to on going operations in FATA. Why would we even want such thing in first place

No it is not commonplace for Pakistan. Common place is to see Emotional and childish chest thumping of Indian and Afghani sarkar against Pakistani sarkar every once in a while. If what they say are truthful and honest, They would have recalled their ambassadors by now.

Do we have terroist training camps in Indian Kashmir, from which we periodically push militants into Pak? Do we train terrorists to sail into Karachi and shoot men, women and children in railway stations and hotels? Do you think you can see sights like this in India? :

Naive, so naive.

We in Pakistan know for a fact that during the 80's and even today, you use Afghanistan as a base to push your interests not just in Afghanistan but also Pakistan. It's no secret that the BLA was aided by Indian involvement in Afghanistan during the 80's, for that I have a nice long article for you to read about. And that even today attacks on high profile targets and military installations are well within the interests of India, and long have Pakistani politicians, military accused India of doing this. The only difference is, ours is more brazen, Kashmir is a disputed territory, and unlike you, we don't have the luxury of using Afghanistan as a base and using the fog of of war left by all parties involved there to push your agenda. Your own Ex army chief admits to sponsoring terror here, even Chuck Hagel did say that India uses Afghanistan to cause trouble in Pakistan, a statement which he was quickly pressured into disowning. And all that aside, you cost us half a country and many lives, you did so by no better means, shifting the blame to us for other events won't help you.

See the difference between your approach and mine, I can admit, we cause trouble in your land, only you can't admit that you do and have done the same. Tell me which one of us sounds more deluded.

So again, get off your moral high ground. You don't have anything on us.

And what benefit Pakistan gets out of it? Nothing, Nada zilch. When we already needs support of world due to on going operations in FATA. Why would we even want such thing in first place
The problem here is you are making the assumption Pakistan is a rational state doing what is best for the nation with a solitary centre of power.

The problem here is you are making the assumption Pakistan is a rational state doing what is best for the nation with a solitary centre of power.

The problem here is you are making irrational arguments Pakistan is behind this attack without putting any logical hypothesis what Pakistan would gain from attacking herat consulate unless ofcourse it is one of those points which are actively funding balochi and rouge TTP elements which they aren't, aren't they ?

Last edited:
Your own Ex army chief admits to sponsoring terror here
No he didn't. That was a fictitious, made up report by news.pk. Not a single other media house, Indian or Pakistani, carried that "news".

No he didn't. That was a fictitious, made up report by news.pk. Not a single other media house, Indian or Pakistani, carried that "news".

As if Indian MI TSD was formed to carry covert ops in India. !

what Pakistan would gain from attacking herat consulate
Again, you've made the assumption this decision was made by the top of your government on behalf of all Pakistanis. Who knows how these things work, how high in the chain of command the decisions are made, if the civilians are even consulted.

The possible motives for such an attack a many-fold:

1) Embarrass Nawaz Sharif who attended the inauguration ceremony for Modi
2) Probe the new GoI's resolve to confront these issues
3) Embarrass India on the world stage and tarnish the inauguration event
4) Do terrorist organisations always have clearly defined aims? Just the act of terror and display of violence itself is often the point. What was the point in 9/11? 26/11?

I'm not a terrorist mastermind so I don't know the exact reasoning behind such things.

And all that aside, you cost us half a country and many lives, you did so by no better means, shifting the blame to us for other events won't help you.
The difference being that most people in that new country welcomed Indian troops as heroes and liberators. There are videos and photographs of invading Indian army columns being cheered and garlanded by Bangladeshis/east Pakistanis. Yes it was in our interest to eliminate one hostile front, but it is also a fact that the native population wanted the west Pakistanis to go. The Pak state's legitimacy had become untenable in the east, due to their own actions and persecution.

On the other hand, every time Pak has pushed fighters into Indian Kashmir, they have not been welcomed by the native population, nor have they succeded in sparking an insurrection, which is what your military deluded themselves into believing - both in 1965 when SSG were airdropped in Op grandslam, and in 1999 in Kargil. Your intruding fighters were treated as intruders, not liberators.

As if Indian MI TSD was formed to carry covert ops in India. !
As if ISI or Pak's MI were formed...

The point is that the Indian army chief has never admitted anything like tht. That's a blatant lie, and I have to clarify that.

He didn't say it explicitly, but if you think it translates to humanitarian aid work, then you and I have nothing more to talk about. Stop being so naive.

Again, you've made the assumption this decision was made by the top of your government on behalf of all Pakistanis. Who knows how these things work, how high in the chain of command the decisions are made, if the civilians are even consulted.

The possible motives for such an attack a many-fold:

1) Embarrass Nawaz Sharif who attended the inauguration ceremony for Modi
2) Probe the new GoI's resolve to confront these issues
3) Embarrass India on the world stage and tarnish the inauguration event
4) Do terrorist organisations always have clearly defined aims? Just the act of terror and display of violence itself is often the point. What was the point in 9/11? 26/11?

I'm not a terrorist mastermind so I don't know the exact reasoning behind such things.

You are making the same assumptions, this is done by someone inside Pakistani government. Army doesn't work like that nor ISI . There is something called chain of command and discipline. When All resources were/are diverted towards N.Waziristan Ops as evident from SSG operative interview, why someone want to do pull such stupid stunt which would erode the good will of afghan government that we wanted at that time.

so

1.Indian paranoia army wants to embarrass Nawaz sharif infront of modi. Absurd hypothesis, there is much material resting on ISI shelves against Nawaz that by releasing it to media Army can embarrass Nawaz.

2.Once again far fetched indian theory that we want to check resolve of Indian GoI which we already knew

3 No, we can not embarrass india with such puny attacks on Herat counsel, Absurd hypothesis

4. Yes, we can debate on Point 4, like I said, Punjabi taliban or AQIS elements have well defined motives to attack indian counsels and by April 2014, most of such elements were crossing in to Afghanistan to avoid confrontation with PA. They would have benefited with such an act, that an international fallout would have slowed down PA operation in N.W

The difference being that most people in that new country welcomed Indian troops as heroes and liberators. There are videos and photographs of invading Indian army columns being cheered and garlanded by Bangladeshis/east Pakistanis. Yes it was in our interest to eliminate one hostile front, but it is also a fact that the native population wanted the west Pakistanis to go. The Pak state's legitimacy had become untenable in the east, due to their own actions and persecution.

On the other hand, every time Pak has pushed fighters into Indian Kashmir, they have not been welcomed by the native population, nor have they succeded in sparking an insurrection, which is what your military deluded themselves into believing - both in 1965 when SSG were airdropped in Op grandslam, and in 1999 in Kargil. Your intruding fighters were treated as intruders, not liberators.

As if ISI or Pak's MI were formed...

The point is that the Indian army chief has never admitted anything like tht. That's a blatant lie, and I have to clarify that.

So by same twisted logic, Pakistan has never admitted anything like that. That would be a blatant lie by Afghani's Indians and Americans as well.

He didn't say it explicitly, but if you think it translates to humanitarian aid work, then you and I have nothing more to talk about. Stop being so naive.
He didn't say it at all. Please show me any report to that effect, even from a credible Pakistani source. I repeat - that was entirely made up by thenews.com.pk.

So by same twisted logic, Pakistan has never admitted anything like that. That would be a blatant lie by Afghani's Indians and Americans as well.

The point is not that because X has not admitted, therefore...

The point is only that X has not admitted it, contrary to what the other poster remarked. The blatant lie is not whether India has done something in Balochistan or not - the blatant lie is that our army chief admitted anything like that.

There is no logical conclusion being made here - only a refutation of a statement. jungibaaz said that an ex army chief admitted something. The fact is that he did not.

@Bratva @Jungibaaz Bara waqt hey aap key paas in key moonh lagney ka. Have they EVER employed logic that they will use it this time?

What an utter load of crap. Liberators, therefore it's okay. here we go again with all that Holier than thou crap. Your country armed militants in East Pakistan and supported them as early as 1963, you then intervened in what was a civil war when you thought the time was right and split Pakistan. To hell on that kind of morality. Kashmir has many separatist movements from within, it may not enjoy popular support of the late 80's and 90's. But what kind of backward, double standard logic must you have to see the difference between the two.

@Bratva @Jungibaaz Bara waqt hey aap key paas in key moonh lagney ka. Have they EVER employed logic that they will use it this time?

I'm actually very pressed for time. But God damn, the amount of crap some people say, it drives me up the wall.

Same old shit a different asshole!

The terrorists behind the attack on Indian Consulate in Herat this May had links with Pakistan, Afghanistan has said.

afghan%20minister%20360x270.jpg

Pakistan Behind May Attack on Indian Consulate in Herat, says Afghan Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom