Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Happened today for the first time ever after the win against NZ

Screenshot_20230505-192050_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Happened today for the first time ever after the win against NZ

View attachment 927988
This is great, given that there is almost no international cricket on pakistani soil. Good job and congrats

Congratulations Pakistan.

India played most number of matches in that list.

Also, Jai Shah will ensure no Asia Cup happens this year (so I’ve heard) and India will host 5 nation series in that duration, which excludes Pakistan. So more opportunities for India to get to the top spot.

Congratulations Pakistan.

India played most number of matches in that list.

Also, Jai Shah will ensure no Asia Cup happens this year (so I’ve heard) and India will host 5 nation series in that duration, which excludes Pakistan. So more opportunities for India to get to the top spot.
no worries, we'll kick jai street shitters *** in the WC

no worries, we'll kick jai street shitters *** in the WC
So I guess you’re coming to street shitter country after all? What will happen to those ‘threats’ by Sethi who said Pakistan won’t participate in WC of India doesn't play Asia cup?

So I guess you’re coming to street shitter country after all? What will happen to those ‘threats’ by Sethi who said Pakistan won’t participate in WC of India doesn't play Asia cup?
naah I think we should go to pajeetland, WC too important a tournament especially considering that we have a real chance of winning the WC

Back
Top Bottom