What's new

Pakistan baseball team allowed to play matches against Isarel

If we can playin India a country that we had 3 wars whats wrong with Israel?
I forget how many time I told you that Jews and Zionists are different thing, Isreal is a Zionist state.

Any news on the actaul game?
How many goals has our team made?
If its a baseball game then the score will be recorded as runs like cricket. I think there are innings in odd numbers between two teams whichever wins more wins the match.

Of course they did harmed your national interests after you harmed them for no reason by getting involved in their wars with Arab monarchies(granted you had little choice since the monarchs bribe the leaders with some spare cash when needed). You don't remember it was due to Israeli help that India was able to hold its own against Pakistan during the kargil war, after U.S/U.K refused to provide any help to India? If anything, we Western powers foolishly acted belligerently(which I think was a mistake on our part) and refused to supply weapons and spare parts France, UK refused to supply spare parts for the French and British jets & other weaponry. USA had a weapons sale embargo and refused to alter it's stance throughout the war. This is where Israel stepped in .

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/vantage/planes-drones-missiles-kargil-indo-israeli-relations

http://intellibriefs.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-israel-helped-india-win-kargil-war.html?m=1

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national...-israels-aid-during-kargil/article6234801.ece

Surprised you don't know this. Seem you people underestimate the amount of influence/world reach(and how advanced) this small country of 8million has over the region and the world . Lol

You're clutching at straws with your ramblings.

Again, what specific "national interests" of Pakistan have been "harmed" by us not recognizing Israel?

Lets hope this time around you present an argument than a conspiracy theory of Yahudis controlling the world.

I forget how many time I told you that Jews and Zionists are different thing, Isreal is a Zionist state.
Play with hinduvta state dont play with zionist reason?

actually this is the first time you are telling me this

You're clutching at straws with your ramblings.

Again, what specific "national interests" of Pakistan have been "harmed" by us not recognizing Israel?

Lets hope this time around you present an argument than a conspiracy theory of Yahudis controlling the world.

If you cant read or understand what I already posted then it's up to you to understand what national interests mean and how they were harmed. :pop:

Agreed. Yet Pakistan stills prospers and grows. Despite being the ONLY nation on earth that has EVER existed that has managed to survive an enemy that is more than 7× it's size for nearly 70 years. That shows the resilience and superiority of the Pakistan race. Something us Pakistanis seem too shy & prudish to acknowledge & celebrate.

that 7x "size" is just Obesity...nothing to worry about.

Play with hinduvta state dont play with zionist reason?

actually this is the first time you are telling me this
Points are valid and its need a different threard, a good topic to discuss quote me if you start it.

Back
Top Bottom