What's new

Pakistan Bans Entry To Afghans Holding Visas For India

India offering free visas. That explains a lot
They do stuff because it suits their interests, while you and I are becoming a laughing stock.
Do you know the irony in this @A-Team @Sher Malang ?

Pakistanis come to India for medical treatment by the thousands.
And yet they deny Afghans who visit India for medical treatment, the right to enter Pakistan.

I hope Afghanistan goes to Court against Pakistani action which is against basic human decency.

And should that fail, I think as a response India should ban Pakistanis from coming to India for medical treatment. Let them taste their own medicine.

Last edited:

And yet they deny Afghans who visit India for medical treatment, the right to enter Pakistan.

I hope Afghanistan goes to Court against Pakistani action which is against basic human decency.

And should that fail, I think as a response India should ban Pakistanis from coming to India for medical treatment. Let them taste their own medicine.

I think it's not necessary, because only a small portion of our population chose to go for medical purposes to Pakistan and those are:

1, Afghans living in the bordering provinces to Pakistan
2, Afghans in those^ provinces are poor and cannot afford to come to Kabul for treatment (because cost of travel, stay and treatment will cost them 3 folds compared to Pakistan)
3, Afghan refugees inside Pakistan

I have seen a very few people from major Afghan cities to go to Pakistan for treatment, many of them are treated in our cities and rest who don't trust Afghan medical facilities or elites visit India, Turkey or UAE for treatment.

Pakistan is not the most trusted and visited country for Afghans to go for treatment.

There is no other alternative for a country but to have decent medical facilities. Afghanistan will have to do this work. Medical tourism to India or, anyother country can not be a long term policy. Afghanistan's friends can help set up Hospitals and train staff. But hospitals should be there in Afghanistan and run by Afghans.

Those of Afghans who

I think it's not necessary, because only a small portion of our population chose to go for medical purposes to Pakistan....
I have seen a very few people from major Afghan cities to go to Pakistan for treatment, many of them are treated in our cities and rest who don't trust Afghan medical facilities or elites visit India, Turkey or UAE for treatmen.

Please please come to Pakistan for medical treatment. The Indians badly want you to come to Pakistan. Listen to your friends

Those of Afghans who

I think it's not necessary, because only a small portion of our population chose to go for medical purposes to Pakistan and those are:

1, Afghans living in the bordering provinces to Pakistan
2, Afghans in those^ provinces are poor and cannot afford to come to Kabul for treatment (because cost of travel, stay and treatment will cost them 3 folds compared to Pakistan)
3, Afghan refugees inside Pakistan

I have seen a very few people from major Afghan cities to go to Pakistan for treatment, many of them are treated in our cities and rest who don't trust Afghan medical facilities or elites visit India, Turkey or UAE for treatment.

Pakistan is not the most trusted and visited country for Afghans to go for treatment.
Those who visit Pakistan legally, they are well come but not illegally,

Well they are banning Afghans just because they have traveled to India for medical purposes aka they hate u so much that they cant even stand us traveling there, so you do the math.

And the bolded part is something of a genius solution :P albeit I don't want to see any sufferings on Pakistani patients.

Anyways it just disappoints me to see how our region is still bent on screwing each other and in the end no one will be a winner :P

/Peace

Well they are banning Afghans just because they have traveled to India for medical purposes aka they hate u so much that they cant even stand us traveling there, so you do the math.

And the bolded part is something of a genius solution :P albeit I don't want to see any sufferings on Pakistani patients.

Anyways it just disappoints me to see how our region is still bent on screwing each other and in the end no one will be a winner :P

/Peace

Once Chahbahar is up, a strong economic alliance must be created between Afghanistan, Iran and India....and then expanded into central asia.

Hope to see India train more Afghan doctors, scientists, army officers, teachers, engineers and businessmen as required...so that Afghanistan will prosper!

/Peace
Pakistanis hate us so much that they are willing to let poor Afghans who need medicinal care die in order to spite you and us.

Funny how their hate seems to vanish when their own come in hordes to get treated in India. I donot wish poor Pakistanis to suffer because of their Militaries imperial behaviour, but I am a firm believer in an eye-for-an-eye.

If Afghanistan can get this - clearly illegal - ban lifted using Judicial remedy - both Pakistani as well as International- then it would be well, else , Pakistanis have another thing coming.

To be honest, Afghans traveling to India for medical treatment has been happening for a decade now. Why this? Why now?

Think about what changed ?

I think the fact that Indian Govt is finally serious and started investing in Chabahar only now (despite talking about it for a decade) is the real reason. Once Chabahar is built and fully functional, it would give a massive blow to Pakistani ability to hold Afghanistan hostage.

Pakistan is reacting against it.

Pakistanis hate us so much that they are willing to let poor Afghans who need medicinal care die in order to spite you and us.

Funny how their hate seems to vanish when their own come in hordes to get treated in India. I donot wish poor Pakistanis to suffer because of their Militaries imperial behaviour, but I am a firm believer in an eye-for-an-eye.

If Afghanistan can get this - clearly illegal - ban lifted using Judicial remedy - both Pakistani as well as International- then it would be well, else , Pakistanis have another thing coming.

To be honest, Afghans traveling to India for medical treatment has been happening for a decade now. Why this? Why now?
Think about what changed ?
I think the fact that Indian Govt is finally serious and started investing in Chabahar only now (despite talking about it for a decade) is the real reason. Once Chabahar is built and fully functional, it would give a massive blow to Pakistani ability to hold Afghanistan hostage.

I am slowly coming to terms though I am pacifist and have always believed that our region can only prosper if we prosper together but it seems prosperity only comes here through strength, and how much you can hurt your neighbour.

Anyways a senior Afghan Genral is in Delhi now with a miltary wishlist and from what I am hearing in the media, the Indians have this time agreed to a massive armament for the ANSF. India must become overt its support for the ANSF and it seems that Modi is not shying away. We definitely need those Mi-25 asap to finish the Talis once and for all.

India must become overt its support for the ANSF and it seems that Modi is not shying away. We definitely need those Mi-25 asap to finish the Talis once and for all.

You will get them I am sure.

You should also hopefully get some Helina helis for saturation attacks at some point in future.

I am slowly coming to terms though I am pacifist and have always believed that our region can only prosper if we prosper together but it seems prosperity only comes here through strength, and how much you can hurt your neighbour.
I disagree on hurting the neighbour.
India, BD, Myanmar and Bhutan for example are setting new standards for what neighbourly conduct should be like in South Asia. We have already signed the agreement to let our motor vehicles cross into each other's territory directly and building new highways linking us all in an economic chain.
There are now zero border or sea disputes left between us now after the grand bargain done last year.

So, that part of South Asia is at least doing something right. Soon it will be visa on arrival between the 4 of us for each other.

But if you have a neighbour like Pakistan..pacifism is construed as weakness and exploited.
Anyways a senior Afghan Genral is in Delhi now with a miltary wishlist and from what I am hearing in the media, the Indians have this time agreed to a massive armament for the ANSF. India must become overt its support for the ANSF and it seems that Modi is not shying away. We definitely need those Mi-25 asap to finish the Talis once and for all.
That is good to know. Modi is certainly taking bold steps and not shying away into inaction like our previous PM did for 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom