What's new

Pakistan asks India to share terror information

R.A.W.

BANNED
Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Tuesday asked India to share information about any imminent terror attack "so that we can take care."

"If India has any information about this, they should let us know, they should inform us because while Indian leaders do make such statements in the public but they haven't, they never shared any such information with us. So it is important that they share this information with us so that we can take care," said Abdul Basit, foreign office spokesman.

"... they (India) should come forward and co-operate with Pakistan rather than making such public statements", he told Times Now.

Earlier in the day addressing top commanders of defence services in New Delhi the Indian Prime Minister said "there are regular Intelligence reports of imminent attacks in the country. This is a matter of deep concern and there is no room for complacency."

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Tuesday asked India to share information about any imminent terror attack "so that we can take care."

"If India has any information about this, they should let us know, they should inform us because while Indian leaders do make such statements in the public but they haven't, they never shared any such information with us. So it is important that they share this information with us so that we can take care," said Abdul Basit, foreign office spokesman.

"... they (India) should come forward and co-operate with Pakistan rather than making such public statements", he told Times Now.

Earlier in the day addressing top commanders of defence services in New Delhi the Indian Prime Minister said "there are regular Intelligence reports of imminent attacks in the country. This is a matter of deep concern and there is no room for complacency."

We should let pakistan know about this so that they can rectify their mistakes and send the terrorists without making mistakes next time.

What the crap is GOP spokesman talking :rofl:

We should let pakistan know about this so that they can rectify their mistakes and send the terrorists without making mistakes next time.

well you just took my words....:partay:

There is no point of sharing information till we are 100%sure that these eunuchs are not being financed by the same instituion which is asking for intel about them:angel:

Pakistan officials should just get on with life froget about the whole Mumbai thing its old news -

Let India rumble in the jungle - we already gave them the world cup games what else can we give them ?:coffee:

We have two cows and buffalo , perhaps we can send it to Indian army as gift like old village style gift ceremony

Enough of this .. guilt thing - we know these are rouge ppl and there is not muc we can do untill US leave Afghanistan and let us make it our new province Afghania province

If this is the opinion you have even for a very positive step taken my Pakistan, i am afraid but its pathetic to say the least. Every one knows that Pakistan as a state was not involved in Mumbai attacks and the moment India provided concrete evidence and i stress on the word concrete, we made arrests and put the accused to trial. Just because India was unable to provide proper evidence against Hafiz Saeed and the court took the bail does not mean we were not sincere to begin with. I am sure you must be well aware that the punjab government again filed a request for the cancellation of the bail.

well you just took my words....:partay:

There is no point of sharing information till we are 100%sure that these eunuchs are not being financed by the same instituion which is asking for intel about them:angel:

You can never be because Indians have already a preset mind when it comes to Pakistan which is always to be the bad guy.

How information can be shared. Indian elements are not involved in Pak attacks while reverse is situation when Pakistan elements are considered.

If the editor is asking about sharing intelligence of cross border, then I agree, if information is crucial, it should be shared, otherwise be kept secret.

Back
Top Bottom