What's new

Pakistan Army's new Tactical gear & Uniform.

Tactical gear means more ammo , medicine , water , equipment = combat effectiveness and better survival.

Im really happy with the rpg pack and water pack since the warheads won't be prone to damage and now operations in FATA and Baluchistan will be longer(Field-wise).

Great to see such modernization being adopted by the Pakistan military; up to ISO standard is really remarkable.

Great to see such modernization being adopted by the Pakistan military; up to ISO standard is really remarkable.

Pakistan exports military carriage gear and uniforms to quite a few countries.

look cooooooooooooool i loved it man . guys will be loaded now :D

Those Ballistic vests need to be introduced fast.

Not the two metal plate in a Velcro strapped pocket vest.

lightweight, and compact ballistic vests, and then a tactical belt, and then you could wear tacrical vest on the ballistic vest.

Will take time, but there has got to be a start.

Please elucidate.

I am almost certain that you are wrong.

Not incorrect.. equipment can consist of simple vests and clothing equipment.
That come under textiles. However, the customer may not have been the Aussie Army.. but rather law enforcement.

Do you know that members of IESA regularly sell to Pakistani vendors?
Are there records of those sales?

Not incorrect.. equipment can consist of simple vests and clothing equipment.
That come under textiles. However, the customer may not have been the Aussie Army.. but rather law enforcement.

Do you know that members of IESA regularly sell to Pakistani vendors?
Are there records of those sales?

The police or other law enforcement agencies are not the same as the military.

Whilst I haven't been issued my uniform yet, I do have some socks from the stores. They are of Bangladeshi origin and I believe that is the only non-Australian source for any basic ADF gear.

Back
Top Bottom