What's new

Pakistan Army's Equipment Confirmed 100% REAL

Puma49

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello PK DF, I'd like to share some knowledge about Pak Army's equipment. There are a-lot of people out there who think; " Okay Pak army has WI equipment or WII like outdated equipment" Well Theyre claims are wrong. Pak army has the latest weapons and equipment that are most suitable for the territan of Islamic Republic Of Pakistan. So Here is A list of Equipment and other stuff I could cover
WEAPONS:
Assualt Rifles
Steyr AUG
FN F2000
C7 and C8 Rifle
Colt Commando
M16: A1,A3 and A4 variants
M4 Carbine : SOMPMOD Block I and Block II (Block II awaiting delivery)
FAMAS (Limited in use)
AKM
HK416
STG44
AK 103
Type 56
AK 101
AKS74U
TYPE 95
SMG:
MP5
MP5k
FNP90
Vector
LMG:
FN Minmini
FN MAG
MG3
RPD
RPK 74
M1919
M60
BAR
Heavy MG:
PKP
M2 Browing
DHSkM
Sniper Rifle:
M82 Barret
Steyr SSG 69
Artic Inter-national Warfare
Kar98k
HK417
HK PSG1
M1 Garand
Grenade Launcher:
MK19 Grenade Launcher
M203 Grenade Launcher
M230 Grenade Launcher (To be Supplied)
M79 Thumper

Launchers:
RPG-7
RPG-29
M72 LAW
Carl Gustav Recoilless Rifle
Javelin
Stinger
Mirstal
Redeye
Bofors
SA-7 grail
SMAW
Pistols:
Tokarev
Makarov
HK P7
Cz75
Desert Eagle
SNW Model 29 (Revolver)
Steyr M9A1
Beretta M9
M1911
HK USP
Machine pistols:
Skorpion
Mac10
Glock
APS
TMP
FMG9
Berreta M93 Raffica
P2000
Battle Rifle:
G3
FNFAL
SKS with bayonet flip
Shotguns:
Berreta M4
Remigton 870
Striker KS23
KSG12
Spas 12
Mosberg 500
Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout

That was all I could get.

I meant this all info is pure revlant.:sniper:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I'll Try to get them soon. Insha- Allah

I meant this all info is pure revlant.:sniper:

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

I'll Try to get them soon. Insha- Allah

mate i am sure you mean well but most of us here know about the equipment used :)

we know it since last 10 years dear thanks for repost no one think ww1 or ww2 equipped pak army all we think is they are best in exersizes and training but failed to do something on western borders

Pardon me but I find your assessment unfair. They have fought to the last man on the Western borders against excessive odds [(try facing off from a built up position with a 12.7mm MG against an up-armoured attack heli with standoff engagement capabilities (6-7 km range)].

They have fought the TTP to a stand still even though the other side presents a very challenging opposition given they do not fight force on force. Given our budget of $7B, what the armed forces manage is pretty admirable, but with the media out there in full force to vilify, no matter how hard the Pakistani forces fight, it will never be recognized. One would hope people of Pakistani origin would take care before denigrating their efforts so cheaply.

Pardon me but I find your assessment unfair. They have fought to the last man on the Western borders against excessive odds [(try facing off from a built up position with a 12.7mm MG against an up-armoured attack heli with standoff engagement capabilities (6-7 km range)].

They have fought the TTP to a stand still even though the other side presents a very challenging opposition given they do not fight force on force. Given our budget of $7B, what the armed forces manage is pretty admirable, but with the media out there in full force to vilify, no matter how hard the Pakistani forces fight, it will never be recognized. One would hope people of Pakistani origin would take care before denigrating their efforts so cheaply.

but same force after again and again get losses never deploy some effective weapons there for counter it next time . am i right sir? being killed by apache and use on MG against apachi ? what i call it we have no weapons left? even Lebanese hizbullah doing better then then us in this case .

but same force after again and again get losses never deploy some effective weapons there for counter it next time . am i right sir? being killed by apache and use on MG against apachi ? what i call it we have no weapons left? even Lebanese hizbullah doing better then then us in this case .

Because in all of the past cases, the American side has stated that their attacks were inadvertent. Secondly, By escalating, there are repercussions for us to consider. Do you think our downing of their helis would stop the mess? What happens beyond? As a nation state, the security planners have to think about this and not just go along with the popular sentiment of hitting back when you know that doing so will cause a massive escalation and rapture in our ties and damage to our interests in Afghanistan.

Hizbullah do things because they fight a guerrilla war. In Pakistan, we have to think about our vital points, strategic locations and the overall infrastructure. You cannot plunge the country into a massive escalation because of a border incident. Our troops are given equipment with considerations to their employment and its effect on the overall situation. I think the reaction through non-military means has been pretty severe and the other side has been given a pause.

Because in all of the past cases, the American side has stated that their attacks were inadvertent. Secondly, By escalating, there are repercussions for us to consider. Do you think our downing of their helis would stop the mess? What happens beyond? As a nation state, the security planners have to think about this and not just go along with the popular sentiment of hitting back when you know that doing so will cause a massive escalation and rapture in our ties and damage to our interests in Afghanistan.

ok so in other words as air chief inform us they can't shot-down drone because USA will send f-18 next time you also inform us that shooting down heli is not a solution sir? its mean we should be ready for future attacks and more blood as it was not last attack nor first? and we will never shot them down simply as there 2 lives and 1 chopper value more then our 26 lives? and we have to think abut future rather then retaliate ? what a nice logic we have sir head down be ready for killed otherwise future will be dark? what is our present and past? bright shinny ? since last 10 years we lost almost every thing to USA our money our lives our sovereignty our faith in forces our economy our education our pride and waiting for more sacrifices and USA also asking to do more? this policy of future and what happen next bring us these days when a chopper kill our 26 solders and we are thinking here that if we shot it down what happen with us in future?

Hizbullah do things because they fight a guerrilla war. In Pakistan, we have to think about our vital points, strategic locations and the overall infrastructure. You cannot plunge the country into a massive escalation because of a border incident. Our troops are given equipment with considerations to their employment and its effect on the overall situation. I think the reaction through non-military means has been pretty severe and the other side has been given a pause.

All the more reason to ensure that further progress takes into account these factors. Just as you say to consider the consequences of downing a US chopper, there needs to be similar consideration of the consequences of the non-military steps too.

All the more reason to ensure that further progress takes into account these factors. Just as you say to consider the consequences of downing a US chopper, there needs to be similar consideration of the consequences of the non-military steps too.

Whaaat? Vcheng, are you schizophrenic? :unsure:

ok so in other words as air chief inform us they can't shot-down drone because USA will send f-18 next time you also inform us that shooting down heli is not a solution sir? its mean we should be ready for future attacks and more blood as it was not last attack nor first? and we will never shot them down simply as there 2 lives and 1 chopper value more then our 26 lives? and we have to think abut future rather then retaliate ? what a nice logic we have sir head down be ready for killed otherwise future will be dark? what is our present and past? bright shinny ? since last 10 years we lost almost every thing to USA our money our lives our sovereignty our faith in forces our economy our education our pride and waiting for more sacrifices and USA also asking to do more? this policy of future and what happen next bring us these days when a chopper kill our 26 solders and we are thinking here that if we shot it down what happen with us in future?

Valid point, but I think the situation is not a zero sum game. We have lost our sovereignty many times in the past but that is something you have to give and take on when you are aligning interests. We took assistance from the Americans and by working with them, as badly as the situation is, they still facilitate other things such as financing etc. through other organizations.

My point is that if we say that Americans have killed 26 or ours and we did not do anything, the other side usually raises the question that we have lost over 3000 because people come and go from your country (i.e. Pakistan) and maybe finding refuge after attacking ISAF.

So the decision to take on the Americans militarily has to be taken with all of these other issues in mind. I know I have not done justice to quantifying the pluses and minuses here. But hopefully you get my point. I think we should not take anything lying down and hit back, however we should think through all these issues. Could there be a possibility that the GoP may not have given clearance for such a response?

Back
Top Bottom