What's new

Pakistan Army Taking On Taliban (New Video)

I agree with Imran khan idea

No more WOT,bring them on dialogue

the Maulana with beard is my relative talking about the drone

Im sick of this WoT............................................................................

I salute you my brothers. You are the real heroes of my country. Its your sacrifice that keeps this nations alive. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Its not easy as it sounds. Imran khan is childish, he is a very ziddi person and his whole political approach is childish and ignorant. Pak army, pak govt and many international sources have complained that India is involved in the unrest of balochistan and NWFP. Do you honestly think India, US would just let the baloch and NWFP have peace? They are involved in the unrest because they want to destabilize pak. Do you honestly think theyll just leave the area and stop funding different elements just because pak army has parted itself from the war against terror? India and other enemies of pak would come into full force to destabilize that region as they are doing it right now

It's heartening to see our brave boys being looked after so professionally with best possible facilities.
Life will never be normal for them again but at least the army is making it's effort to bring them back into the main stream.

Ask them for dialogue and they will hit you harder, these guys are not a regular army that will suspend hostilities on announcement of dialogue. They have no morals or ethics, the only way to engage them in dialogue is from a position of dominance when they relinquish all authority to the GoP. Otherwise, they will just take any opportunity provided and use to it to rearm and strike back harder.

Thank you for sharing this very good video. It is true when Pakistan cut ties with the US it is the time Pakistan is freed from almost all of the problems but the corrupt, incompetent & evil Govt. can't live without US & these corrupt & incompetent Govt. needs US to help them give dollars & achieve US corrupt goals which are against Pakistan.

Secondly it is true US & US Allies are 100% supporting terrorists in unlimited ways to hurt & damage Pakistan.

Thirdly Pakistan Army needs armed drones very badly, by getting these armed drones burden will be reduced on Pak Army & the Intelligence Agencies.

Imran Khan spoke true words.

Most of the people strongly believe that why Pak Army is not conducting operation in NWA is because if they do ANP will start freedom movement in Khyber & they will demand separation from Pakistan & they will join Afghanistan, which I strongly believe is the truth.

Most importantly Pakistan Army is very pissed off & totally fed up with this corrupt & incompetent Govt. & tired with evil US games. It is only matter of time Pakistan Army will completely say NO to US for good & forever.

Pakistan needs to cut itself from evil US & for good, so called friendship with US is a direct threat to Pakistan.

INSHAALLAH, INSHAALLAH good will happen to Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad! India is trying to stir up tensions on the eastern front because it knows its proxies are being defeated on the western side. We cant back down now. Its time we mine the western front and put an end to this cross border Indian proxies from entering Pakistan.

Saw this also but like the video said where have the militants gone? North side

Back
Top Bottom