What's new

Pakistan Army Started its Preparations for Indian Cold Start

Preparation should be for waziristan operation instead.

cold start? indian cold start? lmao!

indian forces stand on chance in an open conflict. They can not invade and win over Pakistan....

Pakistan and Indian military are in status-quo when it comes to power-balance of forces. And it will remain that way.

cold start? indian cold start? lmao!

indian forces stand on chance in an open conflict. They can not invade and win over Pakistan....

Pakistan and Indian military are in status-quo when it comes to power-balance of forces
. And it will remain that way.
Really? Your trolling is legendary. Check this out...

Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2014

Pakistan is nowhere on the scene! A lowly 15, even behind Egypt, compared to India's No 4 position. I don't know where you get your gen from. Or is it the rant of a clueless brain?

Secondly, there's no such doctrine as Cold Start in the Indian Army! Period! So what the heck are you guys preparing for? Fictional war games against 'Fox Land'!! :partay:

Really? Your trolling is legendary. Check this out...

Global Firepower Military Ranks - 2014

Pakistan is nowhere on the scene! A lowly 15, even behind Egypt, compared to India's No 4 position. I don't know where you get your gen from. Or is it the rant of a clueless brain?

Secondly, there's no such doctrine as Cold Start in the Indian Army! Period! So what the heck are you guys preparing for? Fictional war games against 'Fox Land'!! :partay:

You seem to be wasting your time; really.
Cold Start
was the name of a study that sought to telescope down-wards the "mobilization time" required by the IA to mass forces in wartime. This study was carried out in the tenure of COAS Gen.Padmanabhan. The results of the study impacted both mobilization systems and deployment of major forces. That was the extent of Cold Start.
For some reason; folks have latched on to the name and a war-gaming scenario that was used in another context and combined them giving it some mythical status and created a nice Phantom. :D
Even Fiction can be more attractive than Reality.

We have to emphasize on the new Narendra Modi governemnt that we do not have any designs against India at all. Pakistan and its military must not allow our land to be used for anti-India activities. Similarly we must clearly request Indians to not back insurgency in Balochistan and never use their influence in Afghanistan for any anti-Pakistan activity. We have to look for peace in the region and every effort must be made that no escalation of circumstances and animosity related actions are allowed to take place. I myself think Narendra Modi will remain too busy with overseeing industrial revolution in India and will not want anything that unsettles peace and keeps the Indian economy from the path of fast growth. It would be better if we could, as Pakistanis, follow the fast growth models of Indian and Chinese economies, and try to diversify our economy from dependence on just cotton and textiles towards other manufacturing activities.

Back
Top Bottom