What's new

Pakistan Army rockets Indian posts in Kashmir: army

Well if your govt had known what to do, then you would have kept the suggestion and rant to yourself, since you uttered it, it means they don't know and need to be told, which you just did.

So keep the rant to yourself and don't tell me what my govt and forces do, they don't need to be told, they know well how to deal with the Indians.

I rant on forums, your ministers rant at a global level, what about that.
We all give our views here, just take it with a pinch of salt. Don't take it personally.

tel me this when you have report from Pakistani papers. when Indians complain..its the same old rant, when Pakistan reports, its cruel India. typical Pakistani mentality

We don't make hue and cry as the Indian side does, go and check the last reports and see who makes more hue and cry about the firing, may be you can get the answer.

Do i need to post this video everytime.??

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont we use the fire finding device and destroy the source from which they are firing the rockets and motors?? It will damage the enemy assests permanently right? why army is not using them at LOC? If they are retaliating they should retaliate with perfect accuracy...

Do you have the timing of who was snubbed when and last and when did the firing happen ??

Any proof, do show us the timings and other stuff.

Waiting.

lol..no..I dont keep the timings..go through the recent threads and you'll get the whole story and understand who was snubbed last, and about the firing, please yeah I can tell you the time,it happened after krishna's remarks.

We don't make hue and cry as the Indian side does, go and check the last reports and see who makes more hue and cry about the firing, may be you can get the answer.

so are you saying that your Govt doesnt protest when there is any firinng from the Indian side ?? am sure it does.Cause I know Indian Govt does protest whenever there is any firing from Pakistani side,if you hear Indians making more protests,then I think that tells the story.

Last edited:
Or Army was asked to continue snubbing the idiot. ;)

yeah..and that was so intelligent for the other idiot to order his army to find him on the mountains along the Indian army..so they could snub him. :lol:

what's the purpose of such firing , i just can't be to test their weapons and to make sure that the stock of bombs is still not expired..

Looks like when you run out of comments, you post this video. Seen you doing this several times before.
Yes.....But looks like you dont run out of idiotic comments......"Ohh they did this...They are again on it...OMG they hit us....We are angels" type of comments.

PS: Your Army chief never said teh same thing again in presence of our attaché...

The ironic thing is that all pakistani's on this forum don't see nothing wrong with using terrorist to satisfy objectives. Yet, they beg and borrow to battle the terrorism in their country.

The ironic thing is that all pakistani's on this forum don't see nothing wrong with using terrorist to satisfy objectives. Yet, they beg and borrow to battle the terrorism in their country.
Just like you guys justify 71s cross border terrorism.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom