What's new

Pakistan Army Officers Killed by TTP can't be declared martyred : Syed Munawar Hassan

Bilal_99

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"Pakistan Army Officers Killed by TTP can't be declared martyred" stated by Syed Munawar Hassan.

Insanity on its peak. I think Munawar Hassan should be sued for demoralizing PAKISTAN ARMY.
Our Army has always protected people & TTP has always killed innocents then how TTP is a group of Jihadists in his view & PAKISTAN ARMY is not?

Boot-licking the TTP out of fear and a few brownie points to boot?
kiss-boots-173.gif

Munawar Hussain is a terror supporter and a fool. Pakistan army soldiers are heroes trying to defend the land. All Munawar Hussain is doing is giving legitimacy to the Taliban which have no legitimacy. We must ensure the terrorists are brutally defeated but these kinds of mullahs make things much harder. Also how can a mere mortal, a man decide who is a martyr and who is not. This is all up to God.

The TTP or the Pakistani Taliban should be crushed, but instead of crushing them we are listening to idiotic speechs by Munnawar Hussain. Maybe Pakistan should follow Bangladesh's example and curb the jamaat E Islami. I am sure terrorism would be cut in half because once we deal with the sympathizers of terrorists there is no one left to offer them moral support.

The Jamaat E Islami never wanted Pakistan to be formed and now they are demotivating our soldiers from fighting the biggest curse to Pakistani society, the Taliban.

Munawar Hassan should be tried for treason and thrown into jail. Jamaat Islami has been on the payroll of Salafis in Saudi for a very long time and is known for sympathizing with TTP and AQ. The party should be banned.

Munawar Hussain is a terror supporter and a fool. Pakistan army soldiers are heroes trying to defend the land. All Munawar Hussain is doing is giving legitimacy to the Taliban which have no legitimacy. We must ensure the terrorists are brutally defeated but these kinds of mullahs make things much harder. Also how can a mere mortal, a man decide who is a martyr and who is not. This is all up to God.

The TTP or the Pakistani Taliban should be crushed, but instead of crushing them we are listening to idiotic speechs by Munnawar Hussain. Maybe Pakistan should follow Bangladesh's example and curb the jamaat E Islami. I am sure terrorism would be cut in half because once we deal with the sympathizers of terrorists there is no one left to offer them moral support.

The Jamaat E Islami never wanted Pakistan to be formed and now they are demotivating our soldiers from fighting the biggest curse to Pakistani society, the Taliban.

JI has become the political wing of the TTP and needs to be treated as such.

now its open lets see man whats come out . how many solders we have in forces have jamat contacts ?

"Pakistan Army Officers Killed by TTP can't be declared martyred" stated by Syed Munawar Hassan.

Insanity on its peak. I think Munawar Hassan should be sued for demoralizing PAKISTAN ARMY.
Our Army has always protected people & TTP has always killed innocents then how TTP is a group of Jihadists in his view & PAKISTAN ARMY is not?

I think Mr. Munawar Hassan should be granted the ultimate Honour. He should be martyred and buried with the highest honors in the Taliban land with rest of those dead Talibans.

Totally agree with U 
May a bomb hit upon Munawar Hassan & Maulana Fazloo & Allah Bless them the ultimate honour of residing in Jannah among the TTP terrorists.

Last edited:
Down with these terrorist mullahs. All they have ever done is make a joke out of Pakistan. The army needs encouragement right now. It does not need politicians degrading their struggle to free Pakistan of terrorism. I hate it when politicians suck up to the Taliban and Lashkar E Jhangvi. These two groups have killed many Pakistanis and are the cause of all evils in Pakistan.

Instead of making efforts to stop them politicians are trying to be friendly with them. Down with the Taliban. Down with terrorism.

It's sad to see that these guys still have a large constituency among common people in Pakistan. These political mullahs seldom condemn any terrorist attack by TTP.. they are quick to grant martyrdom to a terrorist... & now this? Pakistanis should realize that these guys are nothing but a political arm of terrorist group!

It's sad to see that these guys still have a large constituency among common people in Pakistan. These political mullahs seldom condemn any terrorist attack by TTP.. they are quick to grant martyrdom to a terrorist... & now this? Pakistanis should realize that these guys are nothing but a political arm of terrorist group!

You are wrong.... The candidate for JI in my constituency in Lahore got less than 300 votes (winner got 140,000+).

All i can say is Baba Sathya gaya hai........ He's a senseless moron and nothing more

Back
Top Bottom