What's new

Pakistan Army Movie Waar to Release on Feb 15

armyoptimist

Reaction score
Pakistan Army movie is the highest budget movie of Pakistan. The budget was reported in 2011 to be PKR: 170 million. The first official trailer of the film was launched on December 31, 2011.

Waar movie is based on true events of War on Terror by Pakistan Army. It's running time is 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Waar movie expected to be released on Feb 15, 2012.

Refrence: Pakistan Army Movie Waar to Release Feb 15 - PAKISTAN DEFENCE BLOG

waiting for it BTW 170 million is not the higest budget movie IMO.....

I thought it would be having budget of over 1000 million rupees but these were just my expectations.

in pakistan it is, reema claimed that she made love mein ghum with 8 crore

still i doubt abt 170 million being the higest budget even shoaib Manzoor make good movies & Reema too, syed noor too

i have heard that some movie i guess with name water or something is the higest budgested movies in Pakistan & it will be releasing soon & i guess the budget is in million of dollars & movies was filmed in every continent

For God's sake people. Pakistan Army or the ISPR have nothing to do with this project, it's privately funded project.

For God's sake people. Pakistan Army or the ISPR have nothing to do with this project, it's privately funded project.

The Bro of the Chief is involved though.

It has nothing to do with the army, nor does it revolve around the army. It's about the guys at ATS Police.

Back
Top Bottom