What's new

Pakistan Army MEDEVAC Operation inside Afghanistan

Good move. It will make them trust us a little and may cooperate with us in this war on terrorism.

Trust is building up between two countries it is a good sign more coordination will help both countries to eliminate terrorists.

Search and rescue hardly qualifies as an operation, but noble gesture.

Title altered to soothe alter ego. :rofl:

On topic good work by PA.

Did you read the article or is it the usual idoticy at play here?

Here from the article:

According to an ISPR statement, Afghan authorities requested for evacuation and treatment of the injured soldier opposite Bajaur Agency, 600 meters inside the Afghan territory.

Read the bold part. We are not the ones trying to create fairy tales of attacking inside another country and turning to be a big joke. Its the Afghans that requested and we complied.

@Horus

Take note.

Did you read the article or is it the usual idoticy at play here?

Here from the article:

According to an ISPR statement, Afghan authorities requested for evacuation and treatment of the injured soldier opposite Bajaur Agency, 600 meters inside the Afghan territory.

Read the bold part. We are not the ones trying to create fairy tales of attacking inside another country and turning to be a big joke. Its the Afghans that requested and we complied.

Take note.

Simple question , is altering Title allowed in forum ?? Whatever may be the context. I guess you know the difference between "Military Operation" and "Medical Evacuation ".

If you don't mind then correct the spelling of idiocy. :lol:

Simple question , is altering Title allowed in forum ?? Whatever may be the context. I guess you know the difference between "Military Operation" and "Medical Evacuation ".

yea we have send our medical doctors to safe that soldiers from Taliban attack idiot indian at it again

it was not me but media saying military operation inside afghanistan for injured afghan soldier surrounded by Taliban it means army fighting troops were called to save that poor chap

Why are you guys arguing with this idiot veera bahadur and spoiling this awesome thread?
Stop replying him. He need some attention from his family which he is not getting properly.
Dont mind his condition :rolleyes:

It's good that you can use google but still what you referenced is lingo , not the proper english word.

Hey keyboard macho , don't get rankled, we know you how desperate you guys are to prove a point or two.
shut the **** up third grade slave and dont mention me in your fucking replies enough of your third garde bullshit if you pore honey on a shit it will remain as a shit that what you big mouth indians are now get lost idiot

Why are you guys arguing with this idiot veera bahadur and spoiling this awesome thread?
Stop replying him. He need some attention from his family which he is not getting properly.
Dont mind his condition :rolleyes:
hey man do me a favor tag a MOD who is online these indians start all these BS on good forum bloody aukat dikha daita hain apni idr aa ka third grade creature polluting this forum to like polluting our news channels and govt sites

The ANSF appreciates the gesture and shows that the trust between the ANSF and Pak army is seeing a positive trajectory.

I hope the same trend also picks up between Indian and Pak army because the end of the day we need to prosper as a region.

/ Peace

The ANSF appreciates the gesture and shows that the trust between the ANSF and Pak army is seeing a positive trajectory.

I hope the same trend also picks up between Indian and Pak army because the end of the day we need to prosper as a region.

/ Peace

If the MOU succeeds, we may see joint Special Ops carried out by SSG & APU. PAF can provide CAS, ANSF and PAA have gunships & we got a full squadron of UCAVs. Together we can defeat any foe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom