What's new

Pakistan Army high altitude Mountain rescue operation under way.

They won't listen. They will continue their hate campaign against Pakistan regardless. I think it is better we don't allow permits anymore. These crazy sons of b!tches will keep dying on our mountains.
Yes I agree people die while climbing Nanga Parbat but that is the attraction because the mountain is most difficult to climb and in the current situation no one can blame Pakistan because it was polish climber that refused to rescue the polish climber because they them self admitted that no one can climb the mountain under the current weather conditions and snowfall. So our status is clear and we don't bare the blame for the polish climber.

I sallute Pakistan Army for making the drop at 4600 m in those conditions where any helicopter will only fly to 2500m

They won't listen. They will continue their hate campaign against Pakistan regardless. I think it is better we don't allow permits anymore. These crazy sons of b!tches will keep dying on our mountains.
I say let them die there. No need fr any rescue bullshyt

I say let them die there. No need fr any rescue bullshyt

Nepal also recently closed climbs I believe. It is getting way out of hand. They start maligning Pakistan once their climbers get stuck on these mountains. I still think it is better we don't allow any climing permits anymore.

Climbing permits must be stopped altogether. There should be a permanent ban on mountain climbing. Climbing activity also destroys the scenic beauty of this majestic place.

Why should our human and material resources be put in danger for these suicidal maniacs?

Just saw on TF1 (french tv channel) : very sad they cannot tell that Pakistan Army rescued her.. they cannot just name Pakistan for whatever good we do.

Tell you the hate they have for Pakistan. I'm not talking about normal citizen but about the people who control the media..

I'm talking about the friends of our Eastern neighbor.

Bastards these lot are.

GOP is itself doesn't have any clue. Its bloody -60 up there, and god know what the real feel would be like with those winds blowing. its worst then artic, when these adrenaline junkies are hanging vertically.

Ban winter climbing permits. PERIOD

We must understand that mountain climbing is one of the very few plus points about Pakistan in the international fora. The way forward is contact all the emabassies and get bonded agreements from them that if a climber is stuck and he/she is their citizen they will cover the cost of the rescue. I suspect most embassies will agree to provide cover to their citizens as they tend to come from wealthy countries. If any embassy refuses to give guarantee then you are entitled to refuse and in event you can point the blame on the said embassy thus givuing you moral cover.

Nepal also recently closed climbs I believe. It is getting way out of hand. They start maligning Pakistan once their climbers get stuck on these mountains. I still think it is better we don't allow any climing permits anymore.
I am not against banning climb permits but i am dont support saving them. Everyone around the world knows karakoram peaks are the most chalkenging and starting an expedition on them specially in winters means walking into the mouth of death. The weather conditions get too hard for even armymen trying to save them.

All i say is only save pakistani climbers as they are our people. As of climbers form europe let them die there , no rescue missions should be sent.

One more thing you should not forget that the presence of these toruists and climbers risks disturbing the local ecosystem and it has been getting disturbed for decades now, cause climbers litter on mountain camps, adding to pollution. Plus their excreta and excreta bags if dumped on those areas effect the local ecosystem. These factors should be kept in view and very few permits must be given with clear statement that no resuce missions wil, be sent.

Nanga Parbat is a volcano?
do you ever had weather like this on your mountains?
upload_2018-1-29_15-26-15.png

thats the normal temperature at K 2

liar
View attachment 450575
why are you comparing 2388m with 8k+ meters peaks... he is trolling dnt feed them
n yes these peaks are the most difficult to summit in the world alone in summer... why even try in winter? Pakistan should ban winter climbing... there is a reason k2 never been summited in winter n very few did nanga parbat

I said the record low on Mt Blanc is -43 c. Where is this a lie? You dont speak english i guess?

But i see now that you are a liar

Average temperatur on K2 is -12 C

https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/forecast/modelclimate/k2_pakistan_1114951
i think you miss this point. read first before posting any thing, its easier to google everything without using brain
k2.PNG

even now the temperature there is -8 which is 5 times less than k2
View attachment 450584

You dont know the difference between "now" and average" what else do we want to discuss? At soem days its +12°C on the K2 and -30°C on Mt. Blanc. What you do at such a day? Say that K2 is warmer than Naples? Dude...

why are you comparing 2388m with 8k+ meters peaks... he is trolling dnt feed them
n yes these peaks are the most difficult to summit in the world alone in summer... why even try in winter? Pakistan should ban winter climbing... there is a reason k2 never been summited in winter n very few did nanga parbat

i think you miss this point. read first before posting any thing, its easier to google everything without using brainView attachment 450586

Dont they teach the diffinition of "averag" in oriental school?

You dont know the difference between "now" and average" what else do we want to discuss? At soem days its +12°C on the K2 and -30°C on Mt. Blanc. What you do at such a day? Say that K2 is warmer than Naples? Dude...

Dont they teach the diffinition of "averag" in oriental school?
didnt someone ever tell you to read complete shit and not selective study... that average was for 5228m n below

Back
Top Bottom