What's new

Pakistan Army Chief visits Saudi Arabia

Aa gaya tape recorder....

This tape recorder will not be allowed to see the light of the day if he was in Saudi

Him and his whole clan will be picked up and will disappear never to see the light of the day.

Eunuch people like burqposh Mullahto ghizzi violate daily all the norms that are fundamental to be a lawful citizen of a country.

These are the stone age people hell bent on spreading barbaric destruction.

Sadly

Doesn't the COAS have to get permission from the civilian leadership before he leaves the country?

The Military to Military contacts are approved by the Prime Minister under a blanket order.

From then on Generals are free to enhance cooperation as and when needed.

The COAS does not need permission from PM everytime he wants to blow his nose.

Of Course , as usual you are only trolling otherwise as an American you know this is actually an American model which the rest of the World has adopted.

You think a US general needs to take permission from Obama each time he wants to meet foreign generals in Pakistan or Nato countries ?

Last edited:
pak-army-chief-shareef-with-Crown-prince-in-Riyadh.jpg

Pak Army Chief Meets Crown Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud in Riyadh | Caravan Daily

We will find out.
Sorry in last post I said about Salman I was talking about their interior minister he was also about to visit Pakistan what the hell is going on man

Something isn't right here, the civilians should be able to control military commanders' movements in this regard.

The army needs structural changes. Right now chief of army staff is the main powerhouse of this game.

Chiefs of army, air force and navy should only be the operational commanders.

Rest of all the administrative, promotional and departmental powers should be in the hands of Chairman joint Chief of staff committee.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the wiki reference on the power structure in the US.

If you read this article, chairman joint chief of staff is the head of the military. He has all the powers except operational powers.

In actual practice, this visit to KSA should be done by the Chairman, Joint Chief of staff committee.

Last time Kayani came to Riyadh, we were in talks with the Taliban, which Pakistan knows about very well. As such, why would Kayani picks up a time while we were in talks with them? Isn't it some sort of contradiction?

@Aeronaut @Pakistanisage
Its trip of another frustrated army chief. Few years ago Kiyani visit Emrites and Suadis and gave soft warning about stop backing and funding the TTP.
But according to media report Gen Raheel is way more hot head then Kiyani, Unlike Kiyani he gave free hand to Pak armed force to confront terrorist. A new Terminology emerged " Raheel Doctrine ", means answer the bullet with bullet. People have noticed recent changes in armed force mood, when PAF did number of surgical strike and TTP has no choice now to talk to govt.

His visit is delayed but why on earth one after another is rushing to Pakistan what the hell is going on man

The Answer could be found in Haider post.

Gen Raheel is way more hot head then Kiyani, Unlike Kiyani he gave free hand to Pak armed force to confront terrorist. A new Terminology emerged " Raheel Doctrine ", means answer the bullet with bullet. People have noticed recent changes in armed force mood, when PAF did number of surgical strike and TTP has no choice now to talk to govt.

Saudies want their pets protected and are in a panic mode to save them.

Y dont we do them a favour .Let them take all their pets to their homeland where they will be more safe.

and obviously if TTP (Munafiqeens & fasadis) leave Pakistan , peace will come back .

`Na Bhai!!
It is not about Pakistan but this pertains to Saudi security. Something bad has happened between US and Saudi Arabia. The house of Saud have found out that US is perhaps not as reliable in protecting them against iran as before. THE SECOND ASPECT IS THEIR CONCERN REGARDING THE UPRISING IN THE EASTERN PART OF THEIR STATE WHICH WAS ORCHESTRATED/INCITED BYIRAN ACCORDING TO THEM. They want to find an alternate source of power as unfortunately Egyptians arew rather occupied. They have been friends with nawaz and Shahbaz and these two will entertain them and aceed to all their GENUINE wishes short of actual engagement with Iran.My suspicion is that this MAY result in a Pakistani contingent armed with pakistani arms,tanks and air arm on Saudi Soil.
The second concern is that with the US proving unreliable there is a need to build a second tier airforce contingent that can be relied on to function in case of vaxing support from US and consequent embargo from US and allies. This might be a blessing in disguise as it might result in a meaningful and fruitful production line of fighters which can be tinkered and decked up according to SAUDI comfort and specs and more importantly an alternate line of armaments in case the US arms all decide to fail. I suspect the UK arms have also come under the same suspicion which is the reason for a new alliance with the rising Eastern powerhouse in China.
This is the only way i can make sense with all this tooing and froing of dignitaries. In typical Saudi Pak fashion everything will be dealt with without much coming out in public with the exception of the JFT transfer of tech and AK sale. this is mainly to advertise Pakistani equipment and support ythe pakistani armamentindustry. this is my understanding of the suituation. This will force the US hand and might make them give certain concessions to placate the house of Saud. If all goes through as planned it will be a win win situation for all parties.
Araz

`Na Bhai!!
It is not about Pakistan but this pertains to Saudi security. Something bad has happened between US and Saudi Arabia. The house of Saud have found out that US is perhaps not as reliable in protecting them against iran as before. THE SECOND ASPECT IS THEIR CONCERN REGARDING THE UPRISING IN THE EASTERN PART OF THEIR STATE WHICH WAS ORCHESTRATED/INCITED BYIRAN ACCORDING TO THEM. They want to find an alternate source of power as unfortunately Egyptians arew rather occupied. They have been friends with nawaz and Shahbaz and these two will entertain them and aceed to all their GENUINE wishes short of actual engagement with Iran.My suspicion is that this MAY result in a Pakistani contingent armed with pakistani arms,tanks and air arm on Saudi Soil.
The second concern is that with the US proving unreliable there is a need to build a second tier airforce contingent that can be relied on to function in case of vaxing support from US and consequent embargo from US and allies. This might be a blessing in disguise as it might result in a meaningful and fruitful production line of fighters which can be tinkered and decked up according to SAUDI comfort and specs and more importantly an alternate line of armaments in case the US arms all decide to fail. I suspect the UK arms have also come under the same suspicion which is the reason for a new alliance with the rising Eastern powerhouse in China.
This is the only way i can make sense with all this tooing and froing of dignitaries. In typical Saudi Pak fashion everything will be dealt with without much coming out in public with the exception of the JFT transfer of tech and AK sale. this is mainly to advertise Pakistani equipment and support ythe pakistani armamentindustry. this is my understanding of the suituation. This will force the US hand and might make them give certain concessions to placate the house of Saud. If all goes through as planned it will be a win win situation for all parties.
Araz
Sir , winds of change.

You think a US general needs to take permission from Obama each time he wants to meet foreign generals in Pakistan or Nato countries ?
Don't misrepresent me. I wasn't talking about meeting people, but traveling outside the country.

Back
Top Bottom