What's new

Pakistan Army APC Inventory

image.jpg

In service..

In service without a board gun ? where is the 12.7mm gun on the top ? how they responde to the enemy fire ? Who is responsible for such things ? HIT is producing this guns, why they can not install this Items before sending the APC in the service with the Troops. Is there no or a lack of cordination between the Logistic HIT organisations and the Army Brigades ?

Machine_gun_NSVT.JPG

Last edited:
MRAPs are now deployed in the field. These Maxxpro vehicles are able to take hits from IEDs while providing high ranked security to the soldiers. These vehicles are also armed with machine guns to provide suppressive fire support.
10358861_10152543880617663_2047118027502319317_n.jpg

MRAPs are now deployed in the field. These Maxxpro vehicles are able to take hits from IEDs while providing high ranked security to the soldiers. These vehicles are also armed with machine guns to provide suppressive fire support.
10358861_10152543880617663_2047118027502319317_n.jpg
We only have 160 of these we need at least 1000 of these things for Army and FC and even few for Rangers in Karachi

We only have 160 of these we need at least 1000 of these things for Army and FC and even few for Rangers in Karachi
i agree yr agr main ne deni hoti to main abi order kar deta
best is to develop our own
Burraq MRAP vehicle
1309795993_0005pgte.jpeg
Captssure.JPG

"Ugliness" doesn't matter as long as it works. If militaries adopted weapons based on beauty, then aircraft like A-10, which is devastatingly effective, would never have been adopted.

I know that but I'm sure we could create a better design AND make it work well. But yes I do agree that we should make it work properly first. I was wondering if PA has already been inducting these. And how many.

"Ugliness" doesn't matter as long as it works. If militaries adopted weapons based on beauty, then aircraft like A-10, which is devastatingly effective, would never have been adopted.
But I don't think even this design will work

But I don't think even this design will work

I wasn't saying anything about the design.

Finally it is the Pakistani security forces who have to decide, not armchair generals like you or me. As long as it offers decent mine protection, it works. Or broadly, as long as it runs, it works.

As the vehicle is intended for anti-insurgency, maybe it might need an armor upgrade to take care of the cheap RPG's that Taliban have in large numbers.

I wasn't saying anything about the design.

Finally it is the Pakistani security forces who have to decide, not armchair generals like you or me. As long as it offers decent mine protection, it works. Or broadly, as long as it runs, it works.

As the vehicle is intended for anti-insurgency, maybe it might need an armor upgrade to take care of the cheap RPG's that Taliban have in large numbers.
For our forces its not RPG its IED which are real death trap

For our forces its not RPG its IED which are real death trap
The vehicle is protected against IED's, and it is not armored enough to take on RPGs.

I would think that the Taliban has RPGs in large numbers, considering all the news we've had so far of them in the region.

The vehicle is protected against IED's, and it is not armored enough to take on RPGs.

I would think that the Taliban has RPGs in large numbers, considering all the news we've had so far of them in the region.

they have them but not in 'large' numbers....it depends what you mean by 'large'. every militant doesnt own/carry one.

i agree yr agr main ne deni hoti to main abi order kar deta
best is to develop our own
Burraq MRAP vehicle
View attachment 136787 View attachment 136788

i think a combo of Burraq and Maxxpro MRAPS should be deployed. some key features in the Maxxpro could be adopted on the Burraq after getting the necessary permissions. we shouldnt abandon the Burraq. forget the looks, make it effective.

they have them but not in 'large' numbers....it depends what you mean by 'large'. every militant doesnt own/carry one.

i think a combo of Burraq and Maxxpro MRAPS should be deployed. some key features in the Maxxpro could be adopted on the Burraq after getting the necessary permissions. we shouldnt abandon the Burraq. forget the looks, make it effective.
need some technical assistance from south africa and turkey in this regard

Back
Top Bottom