What's new

Pakistan Army APC Inventory

Never knew we had these beasts?

EXYKLurUMAA_LiG
Back... my friends.

Yes, this is good old casspir. What is it doing with you? I do not recall it ever being in your service there.

South African.
This is SANDF backbone in late 70s/80s. This is the blueprint from which all others have evolved e.g. oshkosh etc. as the same engineers helped others.

Back... my friends.

Yes, this is good old casspir. What is it doing with you? I do not recall it ever being in your service there.

This is SANDF backbone in late 70s/80s. This is the blueprint from which all others have evolved e.g. oshkosh etc. as the same engineers helped others.
I think we got those recently. We received many goodies for different services post 2010.

Back... my friends.

Hi denel & welcome back so can you gather some info about routing these to PA
As I’m not asking for you know numbers game but when & from where I mean can PA get it from somewhere else beside SA
& what’s their standards against the latest one with SA
Thank you

Hi denel & welcome back so can you gather some info about routing these to PA
As I’m not asking for you know numbers game but when & from where I mean can PA get it from somewhere else beside SA
& what’s their standards against the latest one with SA
Thank you
Sure i will do that; i have been very busy after i got back.

Sure i will do that; i have been very busy after i got back.
Hi denel that’s absolutely fine with me take your time my friend you are an asset on this forum
Hopefully we will be having you often with some nice information from your posts through your busy schedule
Thank you

How many of these we have & those coming from Afghanistan are still on list?
tapatalk_1582380603918.jpeg

Army does not need MRAP in regular threat environment on eastern border. Rather MRAP are required for internal and on western border and more so in Baluchistan. its a pity that people in helms of affair are least interested in Rangers and FC. They should be the primary users of such vehicles.

Its was astonishing to hear PA stationing all such assets in their cantonments rather than transferring same to FC and Rangers. At least they should resume the Burraq MRP project and develop a low cast vehicle for FC and Rangers.

Army does not need MRAP in regular threat environment on eastern border. Rather MRAP are required for internal and on western border and more so in Baluchistan. its a pity that people in helms of affair are least interested in Rangers and FC. They should be the primary users of such vehicles.

Its was astonishing to hear PA stationing all such assets in their cantonments rather than transferring same to FC and Rangers. At least they should resume the Burraq MRP project and develop a low cast vehicle for FC and Rangers.

Since FC, Rangers etc are not under army but under Ministry, that's where people responsible for them are sitting, having all the funds and authority.

Back
Top Bottom