What's new

Pakistan approves Nigerian JF-17 production

so things shaping into practical manifestations. great going and best wishes for JF

When Allah-u Azimushshan opens a door it can't be closed, when HE closes a door it can't be opened...
You are absolutely right Bro,when ALLAH's help come no one cant do any thing...
Pakistan Turkey China Russia Zindabad...

Air Platforms
Pakistan approves Nigerian JF-17 production
Jeremy Binnie, London - IHS Jane's Defence Weekly
25 October 2018

The Pakistani government’s Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) has approved a USD184.3 million sovereign guarantee covering the production of three PAC/CAC JF-17 Thunder fighters for Nigeria under a recently signed contract, the Pakistan Express Tribune reported on 24 October.

This is the first confirmation from Pakistan that Abuja has signed a contract for the JF-17, although payments totalling NGN19.7 billion (USD54 billion) were put aside for the aircraft in Nigeria’s 2016 and 2018 budgets.

https://www.janes.com/article/84043/pakistan-approves-nigerian-jf-17-production
I will forward this thread to the Nigeria forum.

I want to see what the Nigerians say.

I will forward this thread to the Nigeria forum.

I want to see what the Nigerians say.
post the link of that thread here

With 12 f-7n orders in 2008/10 and 6-8 alphabets for ground attack naf need at least 1 full sqn of jf to replace both or 10-12 to resolve one for one. F-7s

Someone posted eventually naf will have total order of 10-12 may be more

Follow on order will cost less as infrastructure will already exist

All that matters is we make money what they do with it isnt our headache

Actually, it is. We are trying to build a brand, and perception matters. We don't want them to fly two Thunders into one another like they did recently with F-7s.

Back
Top Bottom