What's new

Pakistan annex Border areas for Border

We dont need it do this stupidity. All we need to do is merge FATA with KPK. And close the border with afghanistan from where indian agents or millitant are known to cross the border. We dont fence the disputed areas in durand line we can fence our own territory. And mean while we can keep our presence in disputed areas too.

Pakistan should do that immediately takeover no man Area of Afghanistan. Should not retreat even when requested or threatened by others.
After all world needs a reason to remove nuclear weapons from Pakistan.

Lol........what technology????????......lol.......EVERYTHING you have was first created, invented, pioneered and manufactured by the West or Russia. Which was then sold to you for indian usage. indians have not invented, pioneered or created any form of modern technology or sciences despite having a population of over 1.3 billion......lol........there is nothing more hilarious than watching an indian squirm and think india is on the same level as the West, Russia or China........lol.......lol......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What kind of an idiot are you ?

it will only bring more misery. Pakistan already has huge swathes of "tribal areas" harboring non state actors. you are only gong to get more of these areas. Why do you guys always talk of conquering, annexing other countries' areas? instead - conc on securing the existing pakistan. with your current Economic growth you are certainly going to be comfortable in about 10-15 years. dont fall into this war mongering trap.

I doubt an annexation is affordable. And anything more than a bit of cross border shelling will set the economy back by a decade. In any event annexation as a basis for territorial claim has died a natural death decades ago.

What kind of an idiot are you ?

:offtopic:

Don't bother arguing with this fellow - his posts cheerfully troll anything and anyone if the word 'India' features anywhere. I would sooner debate with my PC modem. I find it amusing how so many Pakistanis have become indoctrinated to profess a rabid love for newfound bestie China in all respects, without knowing a thing about that country, met its people or traveled there.

Pak is not interested to annex Afghanistan with it, we are only interested in indian occupied kashmir. This is the fear that you people have put more than seven lac force in Kashmir but still cant control kASHMIRI PEOPLE and talk about challenging Pak army. you have done that before in Musharraf's era and brought forward military for 10 months but could not dare to do anything after seeing Pakistani preparations, as admitted in your own reports.

I doubt an annexation is affordable. And anything more than a bit of cross border shelling will set the economy back by a decade. In any event annexation as a basis for territorial claim has died a natural death decades ago.

You are so full of bullshit. Was Crimea annexed decades ago?

WOW! thats a huge land, and it is impossible nowadays. Especially when an enemy is searching for a Casus belli.

Back
Top Bottom