What's new

Pakistan and Russia sign a joint statement. No first placement of weapons in outer space.

What is the significance of this for Pakistan?

@Khafee @Oscar @HRK
anyone with a half a brain cell knows wha Pakistan is capable of. Just cuz we haven't tested it, doesn't mean we don't have it or can't make it.

We speak softly but carry a big stick. just ask our loud mouth neighbor who got violated in their bungholes with our big stick! 8-)

Fitey moonh is contract per. Do everything which has no benefit and dont do anything which has any benefit

It's a symbolic gesture of peace. We don't have the infrastructure or the technology to weaponise space. Not for a long time.

Sometimes I wonder if partition was a good thing. I won't even waste my time explaining these brainchilds who think that things are so "simple".
Seriously, how much you can train yourself to be ignorant?

Summary of this convo from intelligent breeds.:D
Re: Pakistan and Russia sign a joint statement. No first placement of weapons in outer space.
What is the significance of this for Pakistan?
This means if USA places weapons in space we will follow. If India places weapons we will place them too. Ball is in their court.

What best can Pakistan do even if someone else places a weapon in space?
It's not like space weapons render our nukes obsolete...

US have 'surprises' up there but information is really limited. Pakistan's space program is far behind Indian, let alone American.
Try weaponizing space and you will get your surprise.

My friend you are too much high on US patriotim and you forgot the statement was no given by Pakistan solo. The statement was given by Russia and Pakistan. If we don't have it we will be given. Don't worry you have India we have Russia and China. Tech comes and goes it is an easy trade. Russia will need many tech from Pakistan and Pakistan will need many from Russia. Global trade continues. USA till date imports rocket engine from Russia for peaceful purpose.
Sparco has developed it's own Sat. Pakistan has many more SATs underdevelopment and SPARCO is at helm of it. You are high on American patriotism. Russians are leaders of space age USA still imports Russian engines to send any this in space. India uses Russian engines for it's space program.
So what are you telling me about tech when you all use Russian engines for space. Pakistan and Russia delivered warmongers a good message.
It means we have the capabilities but we are not going to deploy first, if anyone try to deploy weapons in space, we too will deploy

Weaponising space is not difficult. Pakistan has the potential to do this years ago.
Anyone who can develop a satellite can weaponise space. You simply make a sattelite that explodes. The idea would be to sling it into close orbit of other satellites and explode it, damaging other sattelites.

It's crude but the concept has existed for years.
Anti sattelite missiles is not a huge tech leap either. USA, China, ussr sat on that tech for years.

anyone with a half a brain cell knows wha Pakistan is capable of. Just cuz we haven't tested it, doesn't mean we don't have it or can't make it.

We speak softly but carry a big stick. just ask our loud mouth neighbor who got violated in their bungholes with our big stick!
It's same as that of exaggerated nuclear & missile program of Pakistan obtained from literally donated technologies which amounts to nearly nothing against real substantial projects of other countries. But then, more ridiculously they even declare themselves ahead of India and get lot of "thanks" on it.

I'm eagerly waiting for the day Pakistan conducts an orbital launch.

Imagine!!

Mere azeez hamwatno, Is launch ke baad Pakistan ek aitmi kuwwat ke saath saath gardish mein sahlaayi mission bhejne waala waahid musalmaan mulk ban gaya hai. Alhamdulillha yeh humaare sciencedaano ke josh, jazabe aur imaan ka saboot hai aur iske saath humne india ko bhi pachaard diya hai....

Inshallah, Cheen is agla rocket milne par.....merrraa matlab hai...humaare sciendaano ke naya rocket taiyaar karne par hum 3 kilo ke bajaaye 4 kilo ki satellite launch kar sakeinge.

Thank you @BHarwana. I opened forum after so many days and you made my day. You're touching new lows of IQ every other day. I'm still laughing my chair off.:enjoy:
@Indx-techs

The world will breathe a sigh of relief, as Russia capped the capability of Pakistan to launch and place weapon payloads in outer space.

Stating the obvious make me 'too high on US patriotism' now? o_O I have India? o_O Damagh theek hai tera?

WE have just two satellites with limited defense application at present. And here is some 'reality check' for you - no country EXPORT its 'spy satellites' to another country, this stuff is of classified nature and completely off-limits. Get your facts straight instead of riding high on Russian bandwagon. Suparco will have to develop a 'spy satellite' all on its own.
Stop lying false flagger rat

US have 'surprises' up there but information is really limited.
ٓAnd being a "Pakistani" how did you manage to get access to this top secret info?
Yeh pardahnasheeni kab tak?

Stop lying false flagger rat

ٓAnd being a "Pakistani" how did you manage to get access to this top secret info?
Yeh pardahnasheeni kab tak?
Tum hoggay False Flagger rat. Mulk sey bahir behat karr bahaut patriot dikhney kee koshish karr raha hai.

I happen to know, and do not owe you any explanation. Do your own homework.

I show my original flag... why don't you do the same... :azn:
Mine are original as well.

Being a Pakistani does not mean that I shy away from acknowledging my country's weak aspects, and not try to address misconceptions. Every Muslim should strive for truthfulness.

Mine are original as well.

Being a Pakistani does not mean that I shy away from acknowledging my country's weak aspects, and not try to address misconceptions. Every Muslim should strive for truthfulness.
You think people are fool? Ask senior Pakistan members if they believe your claim

Back
Top Bottom