Pakistan and Our Responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed Bilal Abbas

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AoA My dear brothers and sisters. I am new to PDF but I have been following the posts since long. Now that I have signed up, I think its time to make a thread and see whether I can get any response.

We as a nation are supposed to be a single unit but unfortunately we have been facing many differences based on politics, sects, linguistic differences etc.

What do you guys think as a Pakistani about our responsibilities on a collective level to overcome these differences and to work for the betterment of Pakistan through such forums?

AoA My dear brothers and sisters. I am new to PDF but I have been following the posts since long. Now that I have signed up, I think its time to make a thread and see whether I can get any response.

We as a nation are supposed to be a single unit but unfortunately we have been facing many differences based on politics, sects, linguistic differences etc.

What do you guys think as a Pakistani about our responsibilities on a collective level to overcome these differences and to work for the betterment of Pakistan through such forums?
WS.We have to bring forward our national identity as a Pakistani and not as any ethnic unit.I think the only solution to this question will be through education we can guide our nation under a single identity.

WS.We have to bring forward our national identity as a Pakistani and not as any ethnic unit.I think the only solution to this question will be through education we can guide our nation under a single identity.
Exactly...and we need to get ourselves more into unity so that no third person from outside can harm our identity. Our responsibility is to know ourselves as well as our neighbors so that we can check what is being done in our surroundings too... Education and removal of evil fanaticism is the need.

Exactly...and we need to get ourselves more into unity so that no third person from outside can harm our identity. Our responsibility is to know ourselves as well as our neighbors so that we can check what is being done in our surroundings too... Education and removal of evil fanaticism is the need.
And we can use these kinda forums as well as social media to promote love,unity and also negate any propaganda that our enemies do to weaken us.......

Well come dear.

1-Unite yourselves.
2-Recognize and give each other's rights by accepting your co- exsistance with your brother first.
3-Believe and trust upon one another.
4-Recognize the enemies within you.They will be ones spreading hatred and chaos.
5-Help each other by building each other's homes.
6-Achieving excellence in education.
7-Avoid corruption to make a corruption free society.
8-Respect each other,especially difference of opinion.
9-Perform your job faithfully.
10-Recognize social crimes and prevent injustice.

Regards

1-Unite yourselves.
2-Recognize and give each other's rights by accepting your co- exsistance with your brother first.
4-Recognize the enemies within you.They will be ones spreading hatred and chaos.

Regards

11. And start doing all of the above by beginning with yourself, not expecting others to do it first.

1-Unite yourselves.

Regards

Something that I understood through my life experiences.

I see you have listed down some very important things. But framing these points is very important to make them more impactful when a user reads them. Try not to make them sound as commandments.

Imperative mood sentences never work. Cite some daily occurrences in a daily life of a pakistani and try to draw parallels with what you have said already. It would be more relevant.

Something that I understood through my life experiences.

I see you have listed down some very important things. But framing these points is very important to make them more impactful when a user reads them. Try not to make them sound as commandments.

Imperative mood sentences never work. Cite some daily occurrences in a daily life of a pakistani and try to draw parallels with what you have said already. It would be more relevant.
My friend,
In Pakistan,things only get heard if they sound like commandments.Invite many and show them arabic movie,they will be wearing dupatta and caps on their head!

Thanks for your input,will do so:)
Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom