In other words Pakistan shot its own foot

BEFORE PAKISTANI PROXY ATTACKS

50327538.jpg

pair26.jpg

AFTER PAKISTANI PROXY ATTACKS

sharif-modi.jpg

modi-1sharif759.jpg

NAWAZ's warm beahvior towards India over turned tables on Modi at HOME :P

How unfortunate. Please try & influence whoever you can with your logic. Might be win-win for both of us.:enjoy:

Being a common citizen I can only equip the government officials with some nice ground paper work :) that too only if they are serious to take up the issue

I have written a detailed paper on it and I know it inn and out :)

So anyway we are on edge due to lack of skilled people who can won over IWT issue

Yes, India is given three eastern rivers, while three western rivers go to Pakistan. This may sound equitable. But everyone knows that even if you combine all the other 5 rivers they cannot deliver as much water as the mighty Indus deliver. IWT has hampered the development of Jammu & Kashmir because all of the water of Indus goes to Pakistan. India should have negotiated for more on Indus river.

Bs there is no Pakistan army in siachen they are way beyond saltoro ridge so no what Pakistan is gonna do??:D:tup:
Dont fool yourself. we are right on the Saltoro ridge and much nearer than you think..And who said foot soldiers will do the job. it can be air to ground thing..how far is the glacier from saltoro ridge a few kilometers or somewhat more as you go south..

Does suspension means stopping or diverting water that Pakistan is entitled to?

Suspension means you have no idea what we are doing to the Indus river in India.

So if the water is diverted and your water levels go down and India blames "global warming", you have no choice but to accept our word for it.

So for all practical purpose, the IWT is dead. It exit only on paper now.

Dear Pakistani Members, Plz don't worry. Treaty is still in force. But only "treaty", nothing else. I heard u guys can even survive on Grass. why bother then.

Suspension means you have no idea what we are doing to the Indus river in India.

So if the water is diverted and your water levels go down and India blames "global warming", you have no choice but to accept our word for it.

Water blocked or not?

Yes, India is given three eastern rivers, while three western rivers go to Pakistan. This may sound equitable. But everyone knows that even if you combine all the other 5 rivers they cannot deliver as much water as the mighty Indus deliver. IWT has hampered the development of Jammu & Kashmir because all of the water of Indus goes to Pakistan. India should have negotiated for more on Indus river.

All water of Jammu and Kashmir has been used for development of India and Not J&K.

Dear Pakistani Members, Plz don't worry. Treaty is still in force. But only "treaty", nothing else. I heard u guys can even survive on Grass. why bother then.

Please wait and see before claiming anything :) let us know when you stop our water

The illusion is portrayed by Modi's recent yelling over CPEC.

That is relevant to India China relations in as much as it passes through territory India claims as its own. This in relation to Chinese protests in both Arunachal Pradesh as well as off the coast of Vietnam. i.e. what is good for the goose is good for the gander....

you are doing nothing.

Lol things don't work in that manner. This is not 1816 but 2016. :lol:

Only in your dreams. :lol:

Water blocked or not?

It is not blocked. And neither it will be.

Yes it will and in the future too but only your share

Its the second time U have put me on waiting line. As am still waiting for "tag" regarding any unprofessional war rhetoric from any Pakistani soldier and now its Water issues. My list of waiting seems to be growing one way or the other :-)

That is relevant to India China relations in as much as it passes through territory India claims as its own. This in relation to Chinese protests in both Arunachal Pradesh as well as off the coast of Vietnam. i.e. what is good for the goose is good for the gander....

:) then why a denial mode

you are doing nothing.

Lol things don't work in that manner. This is not 1816 but 2016. :lolP:

Only in your dreams. :lol:

It is not blocked. And neither it will be.

What has being in 1816 or 2016 anything to do with it ?

India has already DECIDED to suspend the Indus Water commission. Even the Dawn has reported it.

It means the IWT is dead for all practical purpose. There is nothing you can do about it. Its as simple as that. Where is the scope for confusion ?

Water blocked or not?

Most certainly not. Water reduction is due to "global warming" :D

I already know hence was asking him for clarification.

And I have no problem in tell you that there is no water being blocked by India. Your media report on shortfall in Indus river water is due to global warming.

There is nothing to worry about.

No need to scrap the treaty. Few more dams on Jhelum and Chenab will do the trick. After all 3.6 Mill acre foot water can be stored for use in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom