What's new

Pakistan and France banned any pro Palestinian demonstration across their countries

is this fake news? Can someone tell me if this is true?

That Pakistan has banned pro-Palestinian demonstrations?

I find it unbelievable

They have even arrested people for protesting. Watch this clip from 2.00 mins onwards.

I'm surprised, Pakistan has not even done Lip service for Palestinians.
For politics sake atleast issue a statement.
atleast in this depart ,Our politicians are expert lol , issuing statements and doing nothing.
I wonder why they are not doing it now?

Pakistan is getting it in full. An economic pariah.

Our generals are jew agents , thats it

They are worse than jews, atleast jews protect their own people. Napak Bhouj has
been oppressing their own people for a long time starting with the Bengalis, then
KPK, even allowed drone strikes on them, then Balochis, Sindhis and now Punjabis.

They have even arrested people for protesting. Watch this clip from 2.00 mins onwards.
I am literally stunned. I expected massive rallies in favour of Palestine.

I don't pay much attention to whichever bunch of monkeys are in power in Pakistan, but this lot are literally in the pockets of the Zionists! I am shocked.

They are worse than jews, atleast jews protect their own people. Napak Bhouj has
been oppressing their own people for a long time starting with the Bengalis, then
KPK, even allowed drone strikes on them, then Balochis, Sindhis and now Punjabis.
I was shocked to learn that the drones that were killing Pakistanis were based in Pakistan, with the full permission of the government.

The Pakistan government was helping a foreign power to kill its own citizens! :mad:

I was shocked to learn that the drones that were killing Pakistanis were based in Pakistan, with the full permission of the government.

The Pakistan government was helping a foreign power to kill its own citizens!

Drones only stopped when Imran Khan came into power. What's even more shocking is that
they sold their own people for dollars, Dr Afia Siddiqui was handed over along with her 3
children for 55 thousand dollars.
1697224133363.png

There were 61 drone strikes under nakli shers government.

In France, people came out in bigger numbers after ban.

In Pakistan, people just went home. This is the difference between free nation and slave nation.

No mercy for anyone who stands with Zionists. Give them hell.

Back
Top Bottom