What's new

Pakistan all set to launch Al-Khalid-2 aka VT-4/MBT-3000

wow more tanks, who is going to protect these tanks outdated stinger missiles and our none existent air force. the money should have been spent on acquiring advanced air defense units.

Actually the article is criticizing India Army for its long sleep in modernization program.

If the writer wants to criticize the IA then write down the correct information. Like why would you twist the facts?

I think PA will go for MBT3000 in big numbers, this is due to slow progress or no progress on AK-2 type.

Any pic of MBT 3000....??
中国兵器装甲日完整版,MBT3000/VT4,VN1,ST1,军用卡车—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
MBT3000_01.jpg

我也真心喜欢这款坦克,对比一下96式坦克,为什么不用VT4替换96式呢?如果中国和巴基斯坦在武器使用上通用性加强,毫无疑问会降低国防装备采购费用,通过互通有无也可以降低采购难度的。

Can we please change our tanks name to something more urdu than just arabic <_<

Mind your own Business dude. If you dont have the right knowledge you needn't quote me. The mighty failure is right in front of you and probably is gonna add up into your hopeless Armada.

@Dazzler has more knowledge than you when it comes to Tanks .. so please Think before you reply to a Think tank ..

wow more tanks, who is going to protect these tanks outdated stinger missiles and our none existent air force. the money should have been spent on acquiring advanced air defense units.
Hi,
I hope by saying youre not referring to some Third rated African country airforce?
One should build its capacity during peace time.

As for the Aircover support youre referring to, Dont Worry Airforce has dedicted Sqd for that

Back
Top Bottom