What's new

PAKISTAN AIR FORCE

Abdul haq Bhanbhro

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam o alaikum My dear
I would like to induct myself I'm Abdul Haq Bhanbho I'm student of First year (Fsc) I want to be a pilot as well as Mechanical Engineer I live in Mirpurkhas Sindh pakistan And I'm getting my education from my maternal city ....If anybody have Question then u will be able to contact with my mail to me I am very glad to inform you..
Thank you

.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
:pakistan::pakistan::welcome:to:pdf::pakistan::pakistan:
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

PS: Do you support PPP?

Pilot and Mechanical Engineer are two totally different fields...
Wish you good luck.,

I would like to induct myself I'm Abdul Haq Bhanbho I'm student of First year (Fsc) I want to be a pilot as well as Mechanical Engineer I live in Mirpurkhas Sindh pakistan And I'm getting my education from my maternal city ....If anybody have Question then u will be able to contact with my mail to me I am very glad to inform you..
Thank you
welcome

yaar.....pura biodata de diya :feminist:
btw....... :welcome: :victory1::pdf:

Thank you
What you wish is not far from reality. There had been two air force officers who achieved their flying wing, proved themselves as fighter pilot and went for aeronautical engineering. One returned back to flying branch to continue proving their metal other one decided to pursue career in engineering. The one who returned to flying coveted sword of honour from both the institutions, a great achievement indeed. However, it needs a lot of hard work, continuous effort, undying urge to achieve the objective and lot of patience.

All the best. Not failure but low aim is a crime. Aim High and work for it, you will get rewarded.

Welcome mate, hope you'll enjoy your stay here..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom