What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

Rafi do you know which transport planes the Chinese presented to the ACM? Are there any plans to introduce the Z20 to replace the Mi17 and Puma fleets?
I like Z20 heli looks like black hawk very sleek and beautiful we should think for her to replace aging puma and Mi 17 .

Sir fatman then what r viable options r?more Mi 17 to replace pumas ?

At this stage Mi 17s and refurbished Pumas seem to be the most cost effective options for medium military transport helos. Another option could be the Boeing CH47F as the company is looking for more FMS sales. The price would be the stumbling block. The Chinook worked admirably during the Kashmir earthquake.

Cockpit

Attachments

• 1434353131882.jpg
    1434353131882.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 118
New LM 100 at Paris AS

Attachments

• 1434353221169.jpg
    1434353221169.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 125
Bhaijan we are not only in afghanistan we have areas like gilgit saichen and gwadar like areas we can use these heavylifters as rescue machine during floods and earthquakes and with development of gwadar and chinese interest in gwadar we might need carry heavy payloads from port to port they are multi mission heavy artilery from plain areas of punjab can be carry with ease so dont stuck ur self till afghanistan

At this stage Mi 17s and refurbished Pumas seem to be the most cost effective options for medium military transport helos. Another option could be the Boeing CH47F as the company is looking for more FMS sales. The price would be the stumbling block. The Chinook worked admirably during the Kashmir earthquake.
Fatman sir I think if we pitch Boeing good numbers of Helis for sure price will come down & I agree with they looking more clients Boeing is big trouble not too many clients for military hardware .

Fatman sir I think if we pitch Boeing good numbers of Helis for sure price will come down & I agree with they looking more clients Boeing is big trouble not too many clients for military hardware .

EDA CH47D/E are available which would suit us with an refurbishment.

What is this?

Attachments

• 1434434225715.jpg
    1434434225715.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 98
Article

Pakistan C-130B Upgrade May Soon Get Underway

Malaysia-based aircraft maintenance company Airod will carry out the upgrade program of Pakistan’s C-130 transport aircraft fleet, an official says...

Mar. 19, 2015 | Login

Article

Pakistan C-130B Upgrade May Soon Get Underway

Malaysia-based aircraft maintenance company Airod will carry out the upgrade program of Pakistan’s C-130 transport aircraft fleet, an official says...

Mar. 19, 2015 | Login
Sir
Do you know what the upgrade involves?
Araz

Back
Top Bottom