What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

2074043.jpg

Pakistan - Air Force C-130E Hercules (L-382) at Pardubice, Czech Republic, January 25, 2007

Has any one ever seen so many AWACs typo communication antennas under Fuselage of any PAF C-130 before. This is one strange looking bird. I guess it is converted for ELINT/ECM purposes, anyway shed some light Bros.
here's an collection of this bird Photo Search Results | Airliners.net

Most probably it's the one which is being used by Pakistan Army for surveillance purposes in FATA and it has FLIR in it's nose. Communication antennas in my opinion is for communicating with ground forces

Although I was with the fact that the PAF should have a transport fleet like this:
21 Y-9Ps
11 CN-295P instead of CN-235s
7 Il-78 for tanker and transport duties.

how many C130 does Pakistan operate? also what is the troop carrying capacity for them>

Most probably it's the one which is being used by Pakistan Army for surveillance purposes in FATA and it has FLIR in it's nose. Communication antennas in my opinion is for communicating with ground forces

and other stuff!;)

i wish instead of y9 we have money to buy y-20 or il-78 they both are damn beautiful.

C-130-Hercules-do-Paquist%C3%A3o-decolando-de-S%C3%A3o-Jos%C3%A9-dos-Campos-em-7-de-mar%C3%A7o-de-2012.jpg

Picture of a C130 from PAF, taken on March the 6th, leaving Sao Jose dos Campos in Brazil (additional MAR 1 missiles or does PAF get any other Brazilian stuff?)

2090355.jpg

March 28, 2012: Pakistan Air Force Lockheed C-130E Hercules (L-382) at Lajes / Azores Portugal.

Back
Top Bottom