What's new

Pakistan Air Force to make Aviation city in Kamra: Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman

Sir, is there some r&d going towards making of an engine in pakistan. If yes, then how long should it take us to reach the final goal of self reliance.
PAC was looking for a private sector partner to help with gas turbine related work. That's all I know (it's in the public domain).

PAC was looking for a private sector partner to help with gas turbine related work. That's all I know (it's in the public domain).
Is there some r&d going on in this vital department from the govt side? Thats what i wanted to know, just to give myself a feel good factor in case the answer was in the positive. Thanx.

Is there some r&d going on in this vital department from the govt side? Thats what i wanted to know, just to give myself a feel good factor in case the answer was in the positive. Thanx.
I don't know anything about that. All I know is that PAC was recently interested in gas turbines, which are a key element of turbofan engines. If they're aiming to manufacture, improve maintenance, do R&D - I don't know.

I don't know anything about that. All I know is that PAC was recently interested in gas turbines, which are a key element of turbofan engines. If they're aiming to manufacture, improve maintenance, do R&D - I don't know.
Thanx for the reply sir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom