What's new

Pakistan Air Force Selection Procedure In Karachi

Gul Mushtaq

New Recruit

Reaction score
Respected Sir/Madam,
My Name is Muhammad Gull Mushtaq. I have done my matric with A-one grade and now I am doing intermediate from Bahria Foundation College. This is mine basic Bio-details . I would like to know under these informations that what is the procedure of selection in PAF . Please describe it briefly so that my confusions may vanish. Also please give me some tips that increases my chances of selected in PAF. Also I wanted to be a G.D Pilot so please also describe how to be selected for G.D Pilot course in PAF.

Respected Sir/Madam,
My Name is Muhammad Gull Mushtaq. I have done my matric with A-one grade and now I am doing intermediate from Bahria Foundation College. This is mine basic Bio-details . I would like to know under these informations that what is the procedure of selection in PAF . Please describe it briefly so that my confusions may vanish. Also please give me some tips that increases my chances of selected in PAF. Also I wanted to be a G.D Pilot so please also describe how to be selected for G.D Pilot course in PAF.
GD-Pilot criteria age limit 16 to 22 years and qualifiaction FSC with 65% marks...

what I like the most in PAF preliminary test is Test on computer. They check your intelligence + academic whether you come for classified officer post or spoy rank or even any lower JAWAAN post on computer and you get your results at stat. I love that. Not present in Army or Navy Selection program

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom