What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Issue with just selling couple of Dozen Jf-7 is that what $1 Million profit margin or so per AC will need to be split between CAC / PAC.The long term after sale will make no difference today or next month.

Yes Pak is no Egypt, however Pak can dole out 100k+ solders easily for KSA/UAE needs while Egypt can't. Pak can stand up another couple of Divisions if needed in short notice ( finances permitted where as Egypt can't. ) KSA and UAE has gotten zilch from Egypt in favor of doling out $10+ Billions for Rafale etc.

KSA / UAE and other Arab countries need a strong Pak, Pak just need to get over the Iran hurdle and look out for its best interests.

Hi,

So true---that is what I told the higher ups in 2015---150K troops---and build a totally seperate battle group with independent air force---navy and ground forces---now they wish they had---.

Pakistanis and Afghans are respected as fighters by us because they always fight back. And as much as I do not like them personally, I have to admit I respect them as men and their spirit to fight even in the face of a much bigger force. India will not win this one.

Also now I understand is why everyone is so afraid to sell Pakistanis more capable planes. You have good pilots.

What a ridiculous person you are @Aasimkhan :lol::lol::lol: i think you don't know what is you typing :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Let me help you on this here you post # 6041 part
Thirdly NEZ is most importantly effected by the speed of the missile. A faster missile even if fired from a distance will have greater no escape zone as compared to a slower one even if fired at a closer range. This is just one factor of determination of NEZ. There are many others which I will keep telling.you as you grow older and maturer in missile craft.

Even you this post said exactly same as above, almost all BVR has almost same speed slighty above Mach-4 (Amraam/R-77 class), do you know what is mach means @Aasimkhan o_O and NEZ is not depends only on speed but depends of lots of variables, like enemy is head on (coming to you) or tail Chase (receding from you), if enmey is coming to you then yes you have greater NEZ at long ranges but if they are receding from you NEZ will reduce 70 - 80% at long ranges but at closer BVR can become fire & forget weapon immediately after launch Because it dont need mid flight data link update from launch plate-form and directly go into active mode, Hence it has significantly vast NEZ coverage at closer range and NEZ also depends on Launch plate-form altitude etc etc, so you're all wrong kid, do some research before you post kid its a sincere advice to you @Aasimkhan :p:;):enjoy:
U mean all BVRs have same speed of mach 4 ? Go check the speed of meteor and also of PL 15 then feel some shame then get back to me

What a ridiculous person you are @Aasimkhan :lol::lol::lol: i think you don't know what is you typing :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Let me help you on this here you post # 6041 part
Thirdly NEZ is most importantly effected by the speed of the missile. A faster missile even if fired from a distance will have greater no escape zone as compared to a slower one even if fired at a closer range. This is just one factor of determination of NEZ. There are many others which I will keep telling.you as you grow older and maturer in missile craft.

Even you this post said exactly same as above, almost all BVR has almost same speed slighty above Mach-4 (Amraam/R-77 class), do you know what is mach means @Aasimkhan o_O and NEZ is not depends only on speed but depends of lots of variables, like enemy is head on (coming to you) or tail Chase (receding from you), if enmey is coming to you then yes you have greater NEZ at long ranges but if they are receding from you NEZ will reduce 70 - 80% at long ranges but at closer BVR can become fire & forget weapon immediately after launch Because it dont need mid flight data link update from launch plate-form and directly go into active mode, Hence it has significantly vast NEZ coverage at closer range and NEZ also depends on Launch plate-form altitude etc etc, so you're all wrong kid, do some research before you post kid its a sincere advice to you @Aasimkhan :p:;):enjoy:

[
And I had told you beforehand that there are many other factors also but we will not discuss them because they are constants. You you know what is a constant in research Mr Einstein ? But again you started discussing them one by one just to confuse the issue and lengthen the topic unnecessarily. Remain focussed jani

U mean all BVRs have same speed of mach 4 ? Go check the speed of meteor and also of PL 15 then feel some shame then get back to me
Do you have a comprehension problems @Aasimkhan :hitwall::hitwall: i said most of (Amraam class) Meteor uses RAMJET engine and PL-15 is long range BVR similar to USAF retired AIM-154 Phoneix BVR
And I had told you beforehand that there are many other factors also but we will not discuss them because they are constants. You you know what is a constant in research Mr Einstein ? But again you started discussing them one by one just to confuse the issue and lengthen the topic unnecessarily. Remain focussed jani
And i prove you all wrong, you said BVR has better/greater NEZ at long ranges and at closer range BVR has lesser NEZ, opposite is true for your false assertions, go kid have a hike and do research before you post @Aasimkhan :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a comprehension problems @Aasimkhan :hitwall::hitwall: i said most of (Amraam class) Meteor uses RAMJET engine and PL-15 is long range BVR similar to USAF retired AIM-154 Phoneix BVR

And i prove you all wrong, you said BVR has better/greater NEZ at long ranges and at closer range BVR has lesser NEZ, opposite is true for your false assertions, go kid have a hike and do research before you post @Aasimkhan :)
Sorry I did not say it, you need a tuition in English language.

And did I I say was talking of only AMRAAM class? You make your own assumptions and start firing from hip.

I am just surprised that we claiming hit was by JF-17, but on the other hand Indian showing pieces of AIM-120CC, which cant be fired from JF-17, so it MIG 21 was down by JF-17, and SU 30 By F-16? i am confused

Pakistan need 4 additional squadrons to increase it’s strength.

Don't have a word of face saving @Aasimkhan :sarcastic: i remain always on topic you don't clarify me what class of BVR you talking about,i prove all wrong your false experties nothing worth here go to school kid than post @Aasimkhan :sarcastic:;):enjoy:

Your English writing skill is worse than me.

Don't have a word of face saving @Aasimkhan :sarcastic: i remain always on topic you don't clarify me what class of BVR you talking about,i prove all wrong your false experties nothing worth here go to school kid than post @Aasimkhan :sarcastic:;):enjoy:
If you read English carefullybyouveill come to know that my statement had nothing to do with class of BVRs. My statement was general pertaining to all BVRs but alas you don't even make an effort to decipher the meaning of my words and start criticizing. That is very unfortunate.

ok kid now happy @jupiter2007 :angel:

The readon I made that comment because you claimed to be in USA and you claimed you have better writing skill than others. Nothing personal... :-)

Pakistan need 4 additional squadrons to increase it’s strength.

Since JF-17 Block 3 won’t be ready for production until late 2020, we will continue the production line for Block 2. We will probably have 2 additional squadrons for Block 2 by 2020 to replace F-7s of Squadrons 18 and 20.

Last edited:
The readon I made that comment because you claimed to be in USA and you claimed you have better writing skill than others. Nothing personal... :-)

Since JF-17 Block 3 won’t be ready for production until late 2020, we will continue the production line for Block 2. We will probably have 2 additional squadrons for Block 2 by 2020 to replace F-7s of Squadrons 18 and 20.
More F16s new and old from team Trump they are desparate

More F16s new and old from team Trump they are desparate

Lockers Martin want to continue the production line of F-16s, hence they are offering India F-21 (advance F-16) option with local production. We will have to see what comes out of that offer. If india agree to that and go in that direction then we won’t get anymore F-16s and PAF planner are already focus on other options. If india does not take the bait of F-21 then we might get additional 15 to 20 surplus F-16s. I think Trump might even entertain the idea of selling New F-16s Block 60+ to Pakistan. Some people even floating the idea of surplus F-15s from Japan which doesn’t make sense to me. All of this depends on the peace in the region.

Wing commander shahzaz ud din who was shot down by migView attachment 543122

You search him up on the internet??? Isn’t he training on J-16s in China?

Last edited:
Wing commander shahzaz ud din who was shot down by migView attachment 543122
My Indian friend just quit now. None of F16 shot down accept it or bring a proof don't make internet story.pak never had problem to accept its loss we lost F16 in combat at western borders mid 80s and pilot was our forum buddy Knuckles father. But it was in news right away if they couldn't hide on those days now we r 35 yrs ahead.

Lockers Martin want to continue the production line of F-16s, hence they are offering India F-21 (advance F-16) option with local production. We will have to see what comes out of that offer. If india agree to that and go in that direction then we won’t get anymore F-16s and PAF planner are already focus on other options. If india does not take the bait of F-21 then we might get additional 15 to 20 surplus F-16s. I think Trump might even entertain the idea of selling New F-16s Block 60+ to Pakistan. Some people even floating the idea of surplus F-15s from Japan which doesn’t make sense to me. All of this depends on the peace in the region.

You search him up on the internet??? Isn’t he training on J-16s in China?
India not gonna buy F21 they will go more rafale Jett with tejas.LM should float this F21 idea to Pak its about 10 billion $ if this happens that would be best along JF17 blk 3 we don't need F15 these F21 would be the best along JF17 we can concentrate on 5th Gen next 15 yrs.

Last edited:
The latest image (October 2018) indicated that the 03 batch has entered the service with PLAAF (S/N 61x6x?). The export variant of J-10C might be called J-10CE.

- Last Updated 2/26/19

Ready for export?
J-10C_0303.jpg.jpeg

Sir,

It is the first time I have heard that the downed plane was a Mig-29; DG ISPR never mentioned Mig-29? How did you manage to dig out this piece of news? On the number downed planes have you not heard that "Truth is the first casualty in a war" and no one really knows what is really happening. I still remember that during 1971 war we were told that all was going well in the war in East Pakistan until the news of surrender.

You are welcome to insist that it was Mig-29. However, in reply to a question in Khanzah's program ACM (Rtd), Suhail Aman implied that it was a Mig-21 but also said that IAF Mig-21s had been modified to carry BVR missiles and thus capable of shooting down any fighter? You would agree that as recently retired Chief of PAF, he would know more than you and me together.

Finally, I posted what I believe to be closer to reality and it is possible that 2 planes were downed but these were not the Mig-29's.
Very much possible. Though i wonder why did the statement change from 2 to 1 that simply hurted ispr credibility

Back
Top Bottom