What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

PAF No 17 Squadron (Tigers) has moved out of it's Samungli Base in Baluchistan and stationed in Peshawar.
It could be run up to raising of athe new JF-17 Squadron (28), which reportedly will be based in Samungli.

View attachment 447417
swaad laa ditta paaji....my city is going to get a new jf-17 squadron....wow i cant believe am going to get the chance of seeing this beauty live....

Hey dude so if I am accepted into PAF is there a high chance of me flying JF17 in future???
So ur an intermediate student or even below than that?:undecided:

PAF No 17 Squadron (Tigers) has moved out of it's Samungli Base in Baluchistan and stationed in Peshawar.
It could be run up to raising of athe new JF-17 Squadron (28), which reportedly will be based in Samungli.

View attachment 447417
Actually the ceremony was held yesterday...the sqdrn had already moved to Peshawar,atleast a month ago.

swaad laa ditta paaji....my city is going to get a new jf-17 squadron....wow i cant believe am going to get the chance of seeing this beauty live....
JF17 have been flying in Quetta for about an year now...u must be lazy in observing the sky.

I just asked a simple question man. Why u getting hot bro????
So ur an intermediate student or even below than that?:undecided:

Actually the ceremony was held yesterday...the sqdrn had already moved to Peshawar,atleast a month ago.

JF17 have been flying in Quetta for about an year now...u must be lazy in observing the sky.

Pakistan & China’s JF-17 Fighter Program
Jan 10, 2018 04:58 UTC by Defense Industry Daily staff
Latest update [?]

Dubai 2013

January 10/18: Exports-Nigeria, Myanmar Nigerian budget documents for 2018 show that three JF-17 Thunder fighter aircraft will be procured
external.png
from the Chengdu Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, making it the first export purchaser of the fighter to be publicly named. $36 million has been earmarked as partial payment for the purchase, and will also include support equipment and spares. While no official announcement has been names, a Pakistani air force official told FlightGlobal at last year’s Paris Air Show that a “contract had been signed” with an Asian country, and Chinese social media have shown a JF-17 in Myanmar air force markings, and the junta are expected to add 16 models to their inventory. Nigeria is also expected to buy two AgustaWestland AW109 helicopters in 2018, as well as undergoing depot maintenance for two Dassault Alpha Jets and a Lockheed Martin C-130H.

Military Capabilities

Nigeria completes Super Mushshak deliveries

Gareth Jennings, London - Jane's Defence Weekly

14 January 2018

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has received a further five Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra Super Mushshak basic trainer aircraft to add to the five delivered in mid-2017.

The second batch of piston-engined aircraft arrived at NAF Base Kaduna on 14 January having been airlifted from Pakistan via Ilyushin Il-76 ‘Candid’ transport aircraft, the air force’s director of public relations announced. NAF Base Kaduna is home to the 401 Flying Training School.

The aircraft will now be assembled before joining the first five that were delivered in July 2017 (four Super Mushshak’s had previously been loaned to the NAF, and have since been returned to Pakistan).

Drigh Road air base. Now Faisal air base Karachi.

21768678_1493883114025470_8036804736421078747_o.jpg

Pakistan Drone spotted on flight radar namely "BURAQ1". Take off from Peshawar, in ISB airspace at moment.

Screen Shot 2018-01-17 at 12.05.43 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom