What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Russian or Chinese Fan, if willing ( Russian ) or able ( Chinese ). It likely be twin RD-93 or its Variant, or similar Chinese Twin Engines.

US = Unlikely
French = Bogged down by Indians or US Pressue
UK = Same as France, too much in favor of India, US Pressure.
Ukraine = If they could build one in time, then it be twin engine platform.

Short term platform goals would be implemented through FC-1B an Xprototype sitting at chengdu.
The question is who will we beg for the fan!!!

Which is why we should be looking at Ukraine today for an engine for a LIFT platform as well as acquiring IP rights for RD-93 MA. The result should be an indigenous LIFT and a completely indigenous iteration/evolution of JF-17. That is how you slowly build up capability.

If wishes had wings.......

Which is why we should be looking at Ukraine today for an engine for a LIFT platform as well as acquiring IP rights for RD-93 MA. The result should be an indigenous LIFT and a completely indigenous iteration/evolution of JF-17. That is how you slowly build up capability.

If wishes had wings.......

The astonishing aspect is that this entire project will cost a lot of money. Instead of pouring money into infrastructure and aviation city, put them into something which gives results, create a core set of people with knowledge and skill andmake them pass it on. Start small and expand on the basis of concrete achievements.

Turbofan R&D should have been initiated 3X decades back, when i very humbly suggested so. Who should be punished now!! MoD, PAF or the wretched, corrupt & incompetent BS baby zakotay. When i name&shame baby zakotay who single-handedly monopolised, criminalised & destroyed water&power generation sector, labelling begins being anti certain group.

Now go begging Sir, what can i do!! @MastanKhan @Oscar @Sinnerman108

The astonishing aspect is that this entire project will cost a lot of money. Instead of pouring money into infrastructure and aviation city, put them into something which gives results, create a core set of people with knowledge and skill andmake them pass it on. Start small and expand on the basis of concrete achievements.

Last edited:
Turbofan R&D should have been initiated 3X decades back, when i very humbly suggested so. Who should be punished now!! MoD, PAF or the wretched, corrupt & incompetent BS baby zakotay. When i name&shame baby zakotay who single-handedly monopolised, criminalised & destroyed water&power generation sector, labelling begins being anti certain group.

Now go begging Sir, what can i do!!

I am quite sure we can name and shame without egregious over-generalization. But what's done is done. There is no changing the path. We must look to the future. And right now, I am astonished at our plans for the future that don't have any concrete SMART goals. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant/Realistic, Time Bounded. Without this, we are at risk of pulling off a Tejas or Kaveri, and we cannot afford to do so.

I am quite sure we can name and shame without egregious over-generalization. But what's done is done. There is no changing the path. We must look to the future. And right now, I am astonished at our plans for the future that don't have any concrete SMART goals. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant/Realistic, Time Bounded. Without this, we are at risk of pulling off a Tejas or Kaveri, and we cannot afford to do so.
Not a single PMP is to be found in project management on PAF side

Not a single PMP is to be found in project management on PAF side

I just hope relevant people from PAF/PAC will see the discussion here and put some rationality within the plans. I am guessing the success of Thunder has Chinese Project Managers behind it?

You guessed correctly. Add russia to list.

I am guessing the success of Thunder has Chinese Project Managers behind it?

I just hope relevant people from PAF/PAC will see the discussion here and put some rationality withint?
There are few and far relevant people. The above divisions are state owned military run administrations.

How long will the development of radar be? Will it be included in Project Azm or will it be limited to JF-17?

Russian or Chinese Fan, if willing ( Russian ) or able ( Chinese ). It likely be twin RD-93 or its Variant, or similar Chinese Twin Engines.

US = Unlikely
French = Bogged down by Indians or US Pressue
UK = Same as France, too much in favor of India, US Pressure.
Ukraine = If they could build one in time, then it be twin engine platform.
The Russians do not have a fan of the RD size which can fit into JFT sized plane. The RD 93MA is not yet on line so we have to wait. The russians will . The Chinese have WS 15 but it is still far away from fruition. This my be one reason J31 has not seen progress.
US is definately out as are the French. The English may be an option via the Turkish but is going to be expensive. So unless we are seeing something spectacular in 5 years from the Chinese we will still be sitting having this conversation. This is the problem I see. There is no solution in the short term and we have left it far too late in the day for developing an industry.
However we must look forward and upwards. This nation has slept for far too long. It must wake up now before all is lost.
A

Now go begging Sir, what can i do!! @MastanKhan @Oscar @Sinnerman108

Hi,

I will guarantee you one thing---. When I win the lottery---you will have your funds for the machine---.

Even then it would be difficult. Zakootas are everywhere now, in every social strata, far & across races.

Hi,

I will guarantee you one thing---. When I win the lottery---you will have your funds for the machine---.

Back
Top Bottom