What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

@Windjammer @Bilal Khan 777 @Knuckles @Hodor
Is this true ? AM haseeb paracha is DCAS(O) now?
If true then this is one of the best news for me in a while.

Yes, ACM Mujahid has brought his team onto key places.

1871926-pakchinashaheenviipafx-1545395522-538-640x480.jpg

Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Operations), Air Marshal Muhammad Haseeb Paracha was the chief guest at the occasion. Defence Attaché from the Chinese embassy, Major General Chen Wenrong was also present on the occasion. PHOTO: PAF

Pakistan-China joint air exercise ‘Shaheen-VII’ concluded with an august culmination ceremony at an operational air base of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) in Karachi on Friday.

The main objective of the exercise was to maximise the combat readiness of the two air forces by providing a realistic training environment in different air combat scenarios, a spokesperson of the PAF said in a statement.

The high ranking officials of both the countries were given a comprehensive briefing on the exercise. Air Marshal Paracha highlighted significance of the joint venture and appreciated the personnel of both air forces for the smooth conduct of exercise.

Major General Wenrong, in his address thanked the PAF high command for offering traditional hospitality and providing the opportunity to learn from each other’s experiences.

PAF war veterans, PLAAF officials, diplomats from Chinese embassy, retired and senior serving officers also attended the ceremony. The distinguished guests visited the exercise monitoring cell to witness the conduct of the exercise.

Later on, the guests witnessed the launched missions of PAF and PLAAF’s participating fighter jets and support elements.

PAF has been participating in foreign exercises with leading and friendly air forces of the world. These exercises have helped in giving invaluable experience to the PAF combat crew and enhancing their professional competence.
Future PAF's high performance aircraft are also in this picture.

SHAHBAZ GROUP...????can you elaborate...??
They both are ex Base commander shabaz
ACM Mujahid
AM Asim Zaheer VCAS
AM Ahmar Shahzad (PAC)
AM Haseeb Paracha (DCAS O)
all of them are ex base commander shabaz and at important positions

Bhai , Hazaaro khwaishen aise hai ke har khawish pe dum niklay .. but after the constant ditching from US on F-shola this options is only feasible for us
Much Much Better then mirages whom they will replace .:smitten:
I wished for EFT but J 10 is also not bad
3 sqn's of J 10 will give us enough breathing space

Much Much Better then mirages whom they will replace .:smitten:
I wished for EFT but J 10 is also not bad
3 sqn's of J 10 will give us enough breathing space

yaar EFT is very expensive to operate and hence defeat the purpose of intern fighter or cheap option until Azm comes to life .. J-10C with be in my opinion a massive addition as they will bring AESA+IRST along with a massive payload to PAF , which will also fulfill the dreams of many members here who are asking for dedicated bombers . Chinese play it very smart as they tested TVC on J-10 they bring it to PAF , leave them with no reason not to consider it .

yaar EFT is very expensive to operate and hence defeat the purpose of intern fighter or cheap option until Azm comes to life .. J-10C with be in my opinion a massive addition as they will bring AESA+IRST along with a massive payload to PAF , which will also fulfill the dreams of many members here who are asking for dedicated bombers . Chinese play it very smart as they tested TVC on J-10 they bring it to PAF , leave them with no reason not to consider it .
And We needed to update masroor and rafiqui as well, other then 27sqn non of mirage sqn should remaon in paf

Back
Top Bottom