What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

So anyone with titbits from the JF-17 supplement ?

I don’t think it is on sale yet – I have been to WHS everyday for the past 3 days and they still have the June issue on the shelves. I am beginning to think it will be some time next week or even the week after before we see the July issue. … … Where did you get the information that it will be out on the 26th of May?

I don’t think it is on sale yet – I have been to WHS everyday for the past 3 days and they still have the June issue on the shelves. I am beginning to think it will be some time next week or even the week after before we see the July issue. … … Where did you get the information that it will be out on the 26th of May?
The supplement was to coincide with JF-17 appearing at Paris Air Show, which sadly is no happening.
Anyways, July issue is due out on 2nd June.

warnesyworld Alan Warnes

The july issue of AFM has a 24 page supplement on the Pak AF JF-17 Thunder. Mag on sale may26 or Key's mail order dept now!
24 May

mat be it will take few extra days for Pakistan

Anyways Thanks bro, Keep Checking. (With so many bad things happening just cant wait for many good news which will come with this supplement i guess)

pls dont post the full supplement as it 'devalues' the information for subscribers in pakistan who get their copies later than UK subscribers.

Thanks for the understanding!

Did pakistan Received all of its chinese awacs

i think no

as per my information (through defence forums) Pakistan is not satisfied so there will be a joint development in future . . . as per my info

Why is JF-17 not appearing in Paris airshow?
Summary:

paris-air-show-cancelled3.jpg

Details:
Alan Warnes: PAF Cancels JF-17 appearence at Paris Airshow | JF-17 Thunder

Few points from AFM

Testing firing of C802 Anti-ship missile will start soon

Chinese LGB are integrated and so is LS6 with 60km range

PAF still looking for western avionics and BVRAAM fit ( may be AFM's news is old as 2nd JF-17 batch now ordered)

Alan Warnes confirms PAF bagged several Eurofighters during Anatolian Eagle

Mirage-III ROSE-I air to air refuelling capability is test bed for PAC to fit similar on JF-17 Thunder

PAC aircraft manufacturing factory capacity at this time is 24 JF-17s per year

Picture of Dual seater JF-17 (looks amazing)

Picture of JF-17 Refueling with IL-78MRTT

cant wait to get my hands on the new afm..!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Few points from AFM

Testing firing of C802 Anti-ship missile will start soon

Chinese LGB are integrated and so is LS6 with 60km range

PAF still looking for western avionics and BVRAAM fit ( may be AFM's news is old as 2nd JF-17 batch now ordered)

Alan Warnes confirms PAF bagged several Eurofighters during Anatolian Eagle

Mirage-III ROSE-I air to air refuelling capability is test bed for PAC to fit similar on JF-17 Thunder

PAC aircraft manufacturing factory capacity at this time is 24 JF-17s per year

Picture of Dual seater JF-17 (looks amazing)

Picture of JF-17 Refueling with IL-78MRTT

dual seat thunder...wow.. never heard of it..! thanks for the info

cant wait to get my hands on the new afm..!

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

dual seat thunder...wow.. never heard of it..! thanks for the info

Both Picture of Dual seater JF-17 (looks amazing) and Picture of JF-17 Refueling with IL-78MRTT are Photoshop pics as both version have yet to enter into production

"Without BVR capability for most of its fleet PAF has prefected the art of within visual range air combat so much so that in 2008 Exercise Anatolian Eagle PAF's F-16s fleeced the Eurofighter with a three out of three score in WVR combat"--AFM :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom