What's new

Pakistan air force is an old horse

Are you serious brother. Even if they do it the defence budget will be around 20 billion and they will still not manage to match India. They will break just like Soviet Union did in order to increase defence expenditure despite poor economy.

not forever but for some financial years maybe one or two thats it get new toys then lower it down just to maintain them

Are you serious brother. Even if they do it the defence budget will be around 20 billion and they will still not manage to match India.

But they'll still be better than what they are now, won't they?

They will break just like Soviet Union did in order to increase defence expenditure despite poor economy.

Coutries break, armies don't. Pakistan is not a country. Pakistan is an army. They needs to spend at least 10-11%, may be even 15% of its GDP on its armed forces.

Besides, Pakistan also happend to be the world's bravest nations and also the Pakistanis are even happier than Indians and Chinese. They can afford it.

But they'll still be better than what they are now, won't they?

Coutries break, armies don't. Pakistan is not a country. Pakistan is an army. They needs to spend at least 10-11%, may be even 15% of its GDP on its armed forces.

Besides, Pakistan also happend to be the world's bravest nations and also the Pakistanis are even happier than Indians and Chinese. They can afford it.

Well lets hope they do it. ;)

They can but it will be tough to maintain all that hardware.

Not really. Now they are going for loadshedding of 8-10 hours, then they can go for 14 hours.

Can't they bear with even this much of load-shedding for their country.

Don't forget, you're talking of the world's bravest nation. 4-5 hours of further load-shedding should be nothing of concern for the world's bravest nation.

Not really. Now they are going for loadshedding of 8-10 hours, then they can go for 14 hours.

Can't they bear with even this much of load-shedding for their country.

Don't forget, you're talking of the world's bravest nation.

Well bro according to your logic i beleive the bravest nation will start having negative economic growth apart from rampant inflation.:) but will have a world class army.Just imagine if we follow this we can have a defence budget of $150 billion :what:

yes, pakistan requires to update its Air force and Navy, ambitious neighbour has some problems with us. we must deal with Iron hands :P

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Kiya khoob jamti hai jab mil bethtey hai troll 2....... dedicated to Ignited mind and Varad.

you never needed to mention their names ;)

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Kiya khoob jamti hai jab mil bethtey hai troll 2....... dedicated to Ignited mind and Varad.

you never needed to mention their names ;)

This is the limit boss. i am trying to prove the 10% hike in defence budget wrong and still you term me a troll. :cry:

Well bro according to your logic i beleive the bravest nation will start having negative economic growth apart from rampant inflation.:) but will have a world class army.

Well, they need a world class army to defend their bravest nation, don't they?

After all, how can an army of rag tag fighters not armed properly defend such a great and brave country?

The army, air force and navy of Pakistan need to be far better equipped than how much they currently are.

PAF needs newe state of the art fighter jets and PN needs nuclear subs and at least one aircraft carrier.

That should be enough for next 2 years at least after which they should think of expanding further.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

I trolled? :cry::cry:

Really? How? When? Where?

Well, they need a world class army to defend their bravest nation, don't they?

After all, how can an army of rag tag fighters not armed properly defend such a great and brave country?

The army, air force and navy of Pakistan need to be far better equipped than how much they currently are.

PAF needs newe state of the art fighter jets and PN needs nuclear subs and at least one aircraft carrier.

That should be enough for next 2 years at least after which they should think of expanding further.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

They will get something for PAF and are already acquiring 6 chinese submarines. But they dont need an air craft carrier.

They will get something for PAF and are already acquiring 6 chinese submarines. But they dont need an air craft carrier.

I think they do. With India already going for two AC's, PN needs one at least.

BTW, they should approach the US for a soft-loan sale of some F-35's.

I think they do. With India already going for two AC's, PN needs one at least.

But India's nuclear submarines and air craft carriers are not for Pakistan. They are mainly for future power projection far beyond Indian ocean. Going tit for tat does not make sense in this case. After all ACs are not like planes that will have a dogfight with each other.

But India's nuclear submarines and air craft carriers are not for Pakistan. They are mainly for future power projection far beyond Indian ocean. Going tit for tat does not make sense in this case. After all ACs are not like planes that will have a dogfight with each other.

A Pakistani AC will give them the ability to counter any Indian influence near their waters. They need at least one, if not two, AC's.

i want even pakistan to decrease the defence budget and pay the remaining to the IMF as soon as possible

once we get out of all the loans and economy growth reaches 6-8% our defence budget will increase automatically every year like indian defence budget

Back
Top Bottom