What's new

Pakistan Air Force Calendar 2022

I think such a calendar would be very nice for my son. He loves military subjects very much. But I would choose something else for myself, are there any other options?

I understand. I loved planes and tanks when I was a kid. I had a lot of toy military cars and airplanes, tank notebooks, gun calendars, etc.

I understand. I loved planes and tanks when I was a kid. I had a lot of toy military cars and airplanes, tank notebooks, gun calendars, etc.
As I got older, I stopped liking redundant pictures and drawings because I thought they distracted my attention. I prefer regular calendars, for example, https://www.123calendars.com/december-calendar.html. A great option for the office. By the way, I printed out a few of these copies to all my employees so they wouldn’t be distracted by the little things during the working day.

PAF Calendar - 2023 with Gift posters inside, would be available soon at Selected PAF Selection Centers and PAF Museum.
As of now, PAF Fighter Aircraft customized car scents are available (limited quantity).

1665578067119.png

1665578207560.png

Dose DGPR choose this background music on purpose ? It's a bit awkward for the chinese government.

Here you go.
By the way I don't think DGPR choose this on purpose.
I happen to know this song , but there's very few people do.
It's a beautiful song regardless of any political factors , let's just enjoy the tune.

Here you go.
By the way I don't think DGPR choose this on purpose.
I happen to know this song , but there's very few people do.
It's a beautiful song regardless of any political factors , let's just enjoy the tune.
I think the tune is based on this song...

As I got older, I stopped liking redundant pictures and drawings because I thought they distracted my attention. I prefer regular calendars, for example, A great option for the office. By the way, I printed out a few of these copies to all my employees so they wouldn’t be distracted by the little things during the working day.
spam !!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom