What's new

Pakistan Air Defence -anti-aircraft guns- missiles, Information and Pictures

And why not ?
Okay so suicide drones. They are small fast moving and in herd. So you need a CIWS type happen that can fire at high rate and acquire targets at lighting fast speed.

I don't think so human operators can traverse a triple a at very high speed.

UCAVs like TB-2s, no brainer they fly at much high altitude they will be the one who'll see you and target you first.

Again no expert. Members can openly criticise me.

Okay so suicide drones. They are small fast moving and in herd. So you need a CIWS type happen that can fire at high rate and acquire targets at lighting fast speed.

I don't think so human operators can traverse a triple a at very high speed.

UCAVs like TB-2s, no brainer they fly at much high altitude they will be the one who'll see you and target you first.

Again no expert. Members can openly criticise me.
Then what's the use of these guns? Fighter jets also fly higher.
These guns are many in numbers so they should be able to handle at least skystrker type suicide drones.
(IA has purchased 100 skystriker drones)

Then what's the use of these guns? Fighter jets also fly higher.
These guns are many in numbers so they should be able to handle at least skystrker type suicide drones.
(IA has purchased 100 skystriker drones)
Low flying aircrafts like helicopters, but not armed ones cause that's like suicide.

Slow moving recon, utility aircrafts.

One thing to be noted Orlikons which are in service are much more capable than these relics, so they will be definitely giving hard time to fast movers.

Also Orlikons are remotely controlled with much sophisticated FCS.

Again I just type.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom