What's new

Pakistan Ahead of India in Nuclear weapons technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not just the Nuclear technology but also the delivery systems are way better than India because of our diversity in the Range.

Thanks

If Pakistan gets Attacked by India & we decided to use Nukes then we will do a Preemptive Nuclear strike on Indian Nuclear assets , Largest cities , Defenses , Ports , Industrial Cities and off course launch sites .;)
When Pakistan gets attacked by India, Indian nukes will be ready to fire at any moment. When your N tipped missile reach our airspace, our N-bombs would have been started their journey towards your cities.

India would be paralyzed and would not be able to respond and will surrender but if they did then we "Have" alternatives to cope with them
Yes you've alternatives to diapers for your wet dreams..., Thick towels!

If India went for response then we will do a Second Strike
You can't because you'll be devastated after India's response

O God.., Pakistan's nukes shouldn't fall in to Black bloods' hand :)

Everyone loves me here !!

*If you do not like my posts "REPORT" them & mods will deal with me , stop Barking at me !

If you can't digest the reality, kindly ignore us and Don't vomit at us.

PS: As you wish, your above post reported

yeah pakistan can take down indian in short span of time in nuclear war :azn: coz most of short range missiles of india are based on liquid fuel tech lol which take tooo much time to pump fuel in liquid missiles

while on other hand all of our short range missiles , medium range n long range missiles are based on solid fuel tech which are faster n easy to make them ready in short time period :azn:

just ghauri series is based on liquid fuel tech :pakistan:

well am just going to hilight something every one has ignored and that part fits both the author and replies on this thread!!!!!!!

Pakistan ahead India in nuke technology: A.Q. Khan
Submitted 11 hrs 56 mins ago

Renowned nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan said Pakistan is fully capable of inflicting irreparable loss on India in the event of nuclear war with its neighbor, report said on Sunday. Talking to an Indian newspaper in an interview, Dr Khan claimed that India can neither harm Pakistan; nor can destroy Lahore; but contrarily, Pakistan is wholly armed to do the same. The nuclear scientist said neither Pakistan can conquer New Delhi and Agra; nor can India wreak havoc on Lahore or harm Pakistan. Dr Khan said the Muslims talk more and work less. Responding a query on US providing the civil nuclear technology to India, he said the US reposes trust in India not Pakistan, adding the US will not like to provide this technology to the Muslim countries

Pakistan ahead India in nuke technology: A.Q. Khan | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

:pakistan::pakistan:

Regards : B.B

Short Range Ballistic missiles.

1)Hatf-I: 70 Km ( Operational since 1989)
Hatf-IA: 100Km (Operational since 1995)
Hatf-IB: 100km (Operational since 2001)

2)Abdali-I : 180 KM (Operational since 1996)

3)Ghaznavi: 300 Km (Operational since 2004 )

4)Shaheen-I: 750 km (Operational since 2003)

5) M11: 700 Km (Operational)

Medium Range Ballistic Missile

1) Ghauri-I : 1,500 km ( Operational since 2003 )
2) Ghauri II: 2,000 km (with 1200 kg payload)
2,500 km (with 750 kg payload)

3) Shaheen II: 2,500-3500 km ( Its 2nd version have MIRV technology)

Cruise missiles

Babur I : 500 Km ( Operational since August 2005 )

Babur IA: 700 Km ( Operational )

Babur 2: 1000 Km ( Under Development )

RAAD Air To Surface Cruise Missile: 350 Km ( Operational Since 2007 )

except ghauri series all of our missiles are solid fuel :pakistan: pakistan also have 2nd strike capability :pakistan:

When Pakistan gets attacked by India, Indian nukes will be ready to fire at any moment. When your N tipped missile reach our airspace, our N-bombs would have been started their journey towards your cities.

What if you can't Find out ?:coffee:

Yes you've alternatives to diapers for your wet dreams..., Thick towels!

Your school training ?

You can't because you'll be devastated after India's response

O God.., Pakistan's nukes shouldn't fall in to Black bloods' hand :)

What response ? Would you know the Nature of our attack & also the Location ?

Reactions: aks
most probably indians are making long range missiles based on solid fuel tech for china :rolleyes: n the short range missiles in indian inventory for pakistan are mostly based on liquid fuel tech :rolleyes:

Prithvi I: based on liquid fuel tech
Prithvi II: based on liquid fuel tech
Prithvi III : 1st stage of missile is solid fuel while 2nd stage is liquid fuel :rolleyes:

indians will use these missiles against pakistan :rolleyes:

Its not just the Nuclear technology but also the delivery systems are way better than India because of our diversity in the Range.

Thanks

No doubt Pakistan has advanced missile delivery system. However I can not find any logical reasons why and how Pakistan is better than India in this regard.

No doubt Pakistan has advanced missile delivery system. However I can not find any logical reasons why and how Pakistan is better than India in this regard.

i already provided u logical reason :azn:

I know only one thing either Pakistan ahead over india or India ahead over us i know only the thing is "chalayga pehlay Pakistan he aur eek nahe akhatay kafi chalayega"

Stealth you are the man brother keep it going and keep it coming baby.:pakistan::chilli:

If Pakistan gets Attacked by India & we decided to use Nukes then we will do a Preemptive Nuclear strike on Indian Nuclear assets , Largest cities , Defenses , Ports , Industrial Cities and off course launch sites .;)

India would be paralyzed and would not be able to respond and will surrender but if they did then we "Have" alternatives to cope with them.

If India went for response then we will do a Second Strike .

:rofl:
yes we are this big country that presents you with so many cities and towns to nuke...if you manage to nuke Delhi within the first three tries...you get a free t-shirt with "I am Stoopid" written over it...
"Have" alternatives
sure these alternatives are secret to be reviled at the opportune moment..and you have sworn an oath to the GoP to not reveal them on def.pk...

seriously people...even if Pakistan and India nuke each other and burn possible threat target up...we'd still be firing the last missile as we have a third strike capability...
nuclear subs are meant to provide a third strike capability..
for dummies...
1st strike-through land based missile systems...the job of the army
2nd strike-through the air-force-planes capable of carrying nuclear-tipped misiles
3rd strike-through submarines...the navy...

Pakistan has the 1st and second capability...but not the third and seriously has no potential chances of getting the third....unless the Chinese provide you with the third one also...

Last edited:
i already provided u logical reason :azn:

I guess you are referring to solid vs liquid fuel.
Just one thought, India has Agni as well which is solid fueled missile. For India longer range Agni is a luxury but for Pakistan long range missile is necessity due to geography.

Think hard on that and when you came to some conclusion then do share with the members of the forum.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom